Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ive never been able to do a single pullup my entire life

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Ive tried practicing for a few days and I then give up due to lazyness, then a few months later I try again and lose all progress and the cycle continues.

I kinda was in the same position before but overcame it
You can always try and get better but remember it's just a cope

damn man that sucks ngl

Really? I've been able to do them, and I've always been a noodly-armed little faggot.

damn that is pretty weak bro. very over

chin up or pull up? palms facing out is harder, try doing palms facing in

Really? I've been able to do them, and I've always been a noodly-armed little faggot.
I have noodly arms and very small back muscles but Im skinnyfat so I weigh 80kg so I cant lift myself.

chin up or pull up? palms facing out is harder, try doing palms facing in
I cant do both. At least with chin ups I can lift myself around 40% while I cant lift shit while doing a pullup.

I have noodly arms and very small back muscles but Im skinnyfat so I weigh 80kg so I cant lift myself.

I cant do both. At least with chin ups I can lift myself around 40% while I cant lift shit while doing a pullup.
my condolences, inability to do pullup i can understand but inability to do chinup is beyond over my man
try doing bicep curls, much easier than building back or shoulder muscles

You have to start with assisted pullups, they have machines for that at the gym, once the muscles get strong enough you can start doing regular pullups.

That’s just brutal tbh

My upper arm strength is a meme as well

XD

are you a fatty fatty fat fat boy with noodle arms?

Lots of that shit is not strength, but actually learning to fire the right muscles at the right time. Try doing Aussie pullups, then chinups, they prepared me for the real deal.

That is pathetic

i pull up mog you