Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've never in my life have ever seen a guy with "sharp features" besides one guy

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I only saw one asian who that stereotypical "sharp jaw" that women don't shut the fuck up about, but he was a twig and ugly as fuck so it doesn't really matter.

Got to make you wonder if maybe....these Chads take these pics in good lighting. I mean they already look good but then those features enhance even more. That guy women obsess over his "sharp jaw" has lighting playing a big part in it. I've seen guys who have "sharp features" (like sharp cheekbones etc) in pics but when I see them in person it's normal. It's always the eye area that stays the same. The eye area always plays a big part of how you look.

15-1-406x500.jpg
JFL if your jaw doesn't look like this in 2018.

Yeah I don't think I have seen a legit chad irl tbh, But i seen a legit 8/10 face white guy, but he was a Manlet and a fucking framecel so he wasn't a 8/10 overall but yeah chadlites are common legit chads don't even exist.

The bones are good. Mms make mms (FaceandLMS).
But if someone makes money from looks, jfc if you believe they do it without the following:
  • Perfect lighting
  • Make up plus photoshop
  • Hours of gym plus roids
  • Hours of skin care
  • Hours of hair styling
  • Fitted clothing
So it's basically femoid logic. Plus everyone looks weird in some angle or with some expression. Bateman looks weird when he does not squint, Meeks looks weird from the side, that Abdul who was kicked out of Saudi Arabia (forgot his name) looks weird when he smiles etc.

i've seen tons of guys with sharp features tbh