Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’ve never met a single good Albanian

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Ded fucking Srs. I’ve met people from all over the world because I’ve been on the internet since like 9. I’ve met multiple Albanians and they’re all fucking shit. They really do remind me of Jews. I just had one add me on discord and all he did was brag about having girls be attracted to him or some shit.

have you ever met a good Albanian?

Nope, they're the niggers of slavs.

@FidelCashflow thoughts

ive never seen an albanian before tbh

All humans are the same.

Utter garbage

original

Can’t say that i have

One of my debil former "best friend's" roastie wifeoids was albanian. Debil bragged that she italian, but she was italo-albanian

is she hot?
Ugly roastie, and dressed stupidly, because was artsy whore. But their photos left in my old pc, which is broken

Nope, they're the niggers of slavs.
They dont have nothing with slavs (genetically). They are sand niggers who came with tukrs to the balkans, they were low iq labour, still are
Albanians are the anal of the balkans, worst scum are living there, there are some good people of course who are geneticly slavs, but most analbanians are proud sand niggers who stole their history form the serbs...

Last edited:
TBH I only met a three Albanians. One was a slightly older student at uni; nice guy, not ngl, but of course that's a small sample.

For a short time, in the building I grew up in, there was an Albanian couple that were the groundskeepers in the building. The wife was fucking HOT, even after two kids.

Another Albanian foid, also quite hot, was in my chemistry class. She always sat in the front and wore denim panties short shorts and sat in the front, spending the entire lecture with her legs tightly crossed. She would almost always stay after class. She's a doctor now.

@Toadman is a good albanian

Albania is Italian.

Ded fucking Srs. I’ve met people from all over the world because I’ve been on the internet since like 9. I’ve met multiple Albanians and they’re all fucking shit. They really do remind me of Jews. I just had one add me on discord and all he did was brag about having girls be attracted to him or some shit.

have you ever met a good Albanian?
What about me buddy boyo?

Don’t know if i’ve met one

Never met one but all they’re famous for is organised crime.

cant remember meeting one

i never met an albanian at all

Ok, but that’s not famous. Hardly anybody knows about it outside the archaeological community.

Also, are modern day Albanians the same people who built this? I thought modern day Albanians were the remnants of Muslim invaders. This thing was likely built by different people, no?

Jews (yehudah) were Udi people. Descendants of people from Caucasian Albania who inhabited the area of the eastern caucasus along coast of Khazar Sea (caspian). Odeh (אודה) hebrew word for “I will praise”. The presence of a distinctive Jewish type among many Kavkaz (caucasus) peoples has long been noticed by travelers and ethnographers.

There’s no ethnic relation to the modern day Albanians you’re speaking of. Two different locations. Imposter Israel is imitation too.
They preserved the old Semitic type to a more marked degree than the European Jews. Biblical Aaron founded Caucasian Albania. These are them...

Last edited:
I've never met any so I'll trust your judgement

I never met an Albanian i didn't like.

@kikecel thoughts? have you ever met a good Albanian?

Never in my life met one before

Jews (yehudah) were Udi people. Descendants of people from Caucasian Albania who inhabited the area of the eastern caucasus along coast of Khazar Sea (caspian). Odeh (אודה) hebrew word for “I will praise”. The presence of a distinctive Jewish type among many Kavkaz (caucasus) peoples has long been noticed by travelers and ethnographers.

There’s no ethnic relation to the modern day Albanians you’re speaking of. Two different locations. Imposter Israel is imitation too.
They preserved the old Semitic type to a more marked degree than the European Jews. Biblical Aaron founded Caucasian Albania. These are them...

Khazar Jew theory isn’t true I think

The countries with low IQ are because the gypsies that don't know how to read and write are counted as well

The countries with low IQ are because the gypsies that don't know how to read and write are counted as well

We'll see him tomorrow.