Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've said this once and I'll say it again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11032
  • Start date
Deleted member 11032

Deleted member 11032

Looksmatch please
-
If you are a youngcel please please go out and interact with people. I can't go into details because I will brake the rules. But if you are a 16 year old - 20 year old please take this advice. Be low inhib as much as possible. Looksmax. I am telling you from personal experience I know an ugly guy who took a foids virginity just because he was young and had a faggy emo haircut and knew the right people. Go to as many house parties as possible. Looksmax. Ride out the night. The ugly girl will submit to you if she has enough booze in her.

Disclaimer: THIS DOES NOT WORK IF YOU ARE IN YOUR EARLY TWENTIES.

You need to be in the high school party atmosphere.

Edit: I know men who can't attract foids to save their life but when they were nonchalant and in their teens they slayed. If you are a youngcel the worst thing you can do is LDAR.

Last edited:
RIP Im nearing the end of my uni life. Youngcels follow this man's advice.

I know an ugly guy who took a foids virginity just because he was young and had a faggy emo haircut and knew the right people.
tfw your hair texture is too shitty to get a similar haircut

Can't tell you how much I wish I was 100% white.

Yup. When girls are very young they haven't fully realized what they can do, so they might go for someone who is destined to be incel.

If you're in highschool be a normie and if you get lucky, you lock that foid down and hold on for dear life

I dropped out of uni and I'm now wageslaving at a job with all males, JFL I don't even see females on regular basis anymore. Youngcels, follow this man's advice for your own good. Do it before it is truly over.

Yup. When girls are very young they haven't fully realized what they can do, so they might go for someone who is destined to be incel.

If you're in highschool be a normie and if you get lucky, you lock that foid down and hold on for dear life
THIS!! Girls in their younger years would get with objectively a 4/10. I've seen it empirically. . The point of this thread is to guide youngcels who have access to degenerate high school parties.
RIP Im nearing the end of my uni life. Youngcels follow this man's advice.
Get into house parties. Every day is a day closer to being an oldcel like me.
tfw your hair texture is too shitty to get a similar haircut

Can't tell you how much I wish I was 100% white.
Cope. If you are not balding you can achieve any haircut you want. Ever heard of chemically straightening your hair?

Last edited:
I hate it when oldcels gatekeep this forum with no logical basis. There are very little incentives for incel looking males to leave their room, even at young ages. Why would someone with a recessed chin, NCT, and ugly facial features want anything to do with socializing. They are most likely gonna get looked down on by their peers and made fun of by chads and females.

Cope. If you are not balding you can achieve any haircut you want. Ever heard of chemically straightening your hair?
Doesn't that fuck up your hair?

Either way it's too late for that shit now, I'm 25 in less than 2 months.

I hate it when oldcels gatekeep this forum with no logical basis. There are very little incentives for incel looking males to leave their room, even at young ages. Why would someone with a recessed chin, NCT, and ugly facial features want anything to do with socializing. They are most likely gonna get looked down on by their peers and made fun of by chads and females.
How old are you?
Doesn't that fuck up your hair?

Either way it's too late for that shit now, I'm 25 in less than 2 months.
No it doesn't. If you don't have the balding gene then knock yourself out. At 25 it might be your last shot.

Dam missed the train...

the racepill is keeping me inside. i think ive mentioned my age before

Why not both? I’m trying everything, but as far as I know, I’m still an incel.

How old are you?

No it doesn't. If you don't have the balding gene then knock yourself out. At 25 it might be your last shot.
20 years old. I spent highschool trying to socialize with people. That was the worst decision of my life.

Because if you are not in the mix you have 0% chance. If you are in the mix and everyone is fucked on booze your chances increment ever so slightly.
20 years old. I spent highschool trying to socialize with people. That was the worst decision of my life.
Maybe you are a truecel then. Or you might of been unlucky in the crowd you were in. :f::f: At least you tried.
Dam missed the train...
That's the thing. A chance encounter allowed me access to a social group. If you a youngcel do whatever it takes to socialize because once you hit a certain age it's fucking over.

Last edited:
Because if you are not in the mix you have 0% chance. If you are in the mix and everyone is fucked on booze your chances increment ever so slightly.

Maybe you are a truecel then. Or you might of been unlucky in the crowd you were in. :f::f: At least you tried.

That's the thing. A chance encounter allowed me access to a social group. If you a youngcel do whatever it takes to socialize because once you hit a certain age it's fucking over.
So many rejections, jokes about my appearance, and so much outright poor treatment from my peers. Just thinking about highschool makes me want to puke.

I wouldn't want someone as ugly as me to attempt to socialize with monsters who will only use him for their own cruel benefit.

So many rejections, jokes about my appearance, and so much outright poor treatment from my peers. Just thinking about highschool makes me want to puke.

I wouldn't want someone as ugly as me to attempt to socialize with monsters who will only use them for their own cruel benefit.

Everyone under 21 is a fakecel

If you are a youngcel please please go out and interact with people. I can't go into details because I will brake the rules. But if you are a 16 year old - 20 year old please take this advice. Be low inhib as much as possible. Looksmax. I am telling you from personal experience I know an ugly guy who took a foids virginity just because he was young and had a faggy emo haircut and knew the right people. Go to as many house parties as possible. Looksmax. Ride out the night. The ugly girl will submit to you if she has enough booze in her.

Edit: I know men who can't attract foids to save their life but when they were nonchalant and in their teens they slayed. If you are a youngcel the worst thing you can do is LDAR.

If you are ethnic this shit won't work unless its a party of you and other ethnics, and if you are black even that won't work unless you act like a nigger and have a big dick.

If you are ethnic this shit won't work unless its a party of you and other ethnics, and if you are black even that won't work unless you act like a nigger and have a big dick.
Disagree. If anything it will help you because you will be the odd one out.
The crux of this message is if you are young do NOT LDAR. Worst thing you can do.

Can't pull that as a turbomanlet. And in 3 months I'll turn 20

Imagine you make a memory with a young attractive foid. It might be short lived but you will have a memory. If you isolate yourself then you are digging your own grave.
Can't pull that as a turbomanlet. And in 3 months I'll turn 20
You have to try. Because once you get old there is no going back. Ever.

I dropped out of uni and I'm now wageslaving at a job
I moved out of the city and I don't have a car. Even when I was in uni I went to the same uni as some of my best friends from highschool and they stopped talking to me.

However OP I will take your advice and try to socialize when given the chance.

I moved out of the city and I don't have a car. Even when I was in uni I went to the same uni as some of my best friends from highschool and they stopped talking to me.

However OP I will take your advice and try to socialize when given the chance.
Alcohol helps to lowinhibmaxing. People have abandoned me too. Fuck them. You owe it to yourself to maximise your opportunities when you are young. Father time waits for no one.

Fundamentally you need to say to yourself in your mid twenties: 'I did everything I could.'

The crux of this message is if you are young do NOT LDAR. Worst thing you can do.

True, I agree, but its just easier for white guys to pull this shit off, this shit would only really work for an ethnic if they are among other ethnics, if its a mixed population, especially with a lot of white guys, most ethnic girls at that party are going to gravitate towards the Tyrones and Chads, and the scraps are going to go towards the white chad lites and then the white normie tier males and so on and so forth, only the ethnics who have pre-established cliques and girls won't have to worry about comeptition, going in as a loner ethnic who isn't a stereotype of his race, will not yield the same results as a white loner, because no stereotype is expected of whites, you JUST HAVE TO BE WHITE, hence the term JUST BE WHITE.

Being black is a persona, being white is just being white, the things that are desirable about whites are inherent to their existence, the things that are inherent about ethnics, especially blacks, revolve around them being the peak of their genetics and their behaviour, as a black guy you have to "act black", "dress black", "speak black" in order to increase your chances of pairing up with black females, a white guy can do the same, just speaking plain English and acting as he always does, I've seen this many times IRL, ethnic women swoon all over a white guy just for existing, there is no role that whites have to play to be seen as attractive

That's what the entire "just be white" thing means, it isn't that a white guy can never be incel, its that its easier for them to ascend, because their inherent genetic traits are more desirable, and their social standing makes their status higher by default, as they are a member of the dominant race of the species

That's my point, this advice you are giviing will work out well for white youngcels, not so much for a young pajeet or a black kid lol

True, I agree, but its just easier for white guys to pull this shit off, this shit would only really work for an ethnic if they are among other ethnics, if its a mixed population, especially with a lot of white guys, most ethnic girls at that party are going to gravitate towards the Tyrones and Chads, and the scraps are going to go towards the white chad lites and then the white normie tier males and so on and so forth, only the ethnics who have pre-established cliques and girls won't have to worry about comeptition, going in as a loner ethnic who isn't a stereotype of his race, will not yield the same results as a white loner, because no stereotype is expected of whites, you JUST HAVE TO BE WHITE, hence the term JUST BE WHITE.

Being black is a persona, being white is just being white, the things that are desirable about whites are inherent to their existence, the things that are inherent about ethnics, especially blacks, revolve around them being the peak of their genetics and their behaviour, as a black guy you have to "act black", "dress black", "speak black" in order to increase your chances of pairing up with black females, a white guy can do the same, just speaking plain English and acting as he always does, I've seen this many times IRL, ethnic women swoon all over a white guy just for existing, there is no role that whites have to play to be seen as attractive

That's what the entire "just be white" thing means, it isn't that a white guy can never be incel, its that its easier for them to ascend, because their inherent genetic traits are more desirable, and their social standing makes their status higher by default, as they are a member of the dominant race of the species

That's my point, this advice you are giviing will work out well for white youngcels, not so much for a young pajeet or a black kid lol
It would help if you disclose the country you are from but I appreciate you may be somewhat paranoid and fear you will doxx yourself. I'm from Cuckanada and none of this shit you are talking about applied here. Maybe you got unlucky when you were younger but that doesn't necessarily equate to all blackcels being unlucky. You say you are not from the west and you are black. If you are a blackcel in an EE country maybe the foids are more racist there. :f::f::f::f:

Lmao no point in trying if you are ugly and young, you’ll be the butt of all jokes and ppl will remember the rejections forever
THIS!! Girls in their younger years would get with objectively a 4/10. I've seen it empirically. . The point of this thread is to guide youngcels who have access to degenerate high school parties.

Get into house parties. Every day is a day closer to being an oldcel like me.

Jfl at this bluepill advice, teen girls are the most ruthless and lookist of them all. They compare guys to zac efron and brad Pitt and they are super shallow.

This is the dumbest advice ever. Teen girls will brutally reject you with no remorse.

Lmao no point in trying if you are ugly and young, you’ll be the butt of all jokes and ppl will remember the rejections forever

Jfl at this bluepill advice, teen girls are the most ruthless and lookist of them all. They compare guys to zac efron and brad Pitt and they are super shallow.

This is the dumbest advice ever. Teen girls will brutally reject you with no remorse.

pretty much

furthermore, socializing is not a skill

if you're good looking, you'll be more out going and feel better around people

if you're ugly ,you'll constantly be expecting to be shit on

simple as that

You shouldn't even be here if you are under 20, I can only imagine how shit your life is that you end up here

That wasn't even an option for me back then...

Can konfirm dis. It's a different world.

High IQ, the girls of today are the most hypergamous it has ever been, OP probably hasnt experienced it so he thinks all has changed and that they behave better at a younger age, sorry to disappoint him with that,’Cause it aint true.

I identify as teen /young adult, so am I youngcel too? No, this degenerate society discriminates me, judges by years spent in this life, not by who I am and feel

Only works if your white. Some curries were forced to swallow the blackpill at the young age of 13

yes. I think young girls can't clearly understand their value and the type of men that they can get, so in a certain way they are less selective than a foid in her twenties.
the other thing is that they drink more alcohol than older foids and this also lowers the standards.

pretty much

furthermore, socializing is not a skill

if you're good looking, you'll be more out going and feel better around people

if you're ugly ,you'll constantly be expecting to be shit on

simple as that
This, I don't know how old op is, but girls were getting endless validation non stop on social media when I was young and the most disgusting girls still dated guys 2 points plus above them in looks.

I'm pretty sure I was uglier at 17-18, so no regrets tbh.

I hope thats what @RegisterUserName is doing :feelstrash::feelsautistic:

Take heed teencels, it's probably not over for you.

Why didn't you do that @VirtueSignaller?
Also, you will only be seen as a retard if you lowinhibmaxx when you have autism.

If you are not LDAR and fail that's a different story. But if you are LDAR as a youngcel without trying that is a problem.