Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I've seen a trend with incels

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Yo, most of us have siblings who are more attractive... I'm not saying this is cause of inceldom or whatever but there are certain facial features that change based on environment, not worth going into detail but if you have a sibling, I just say I feel bad for you and I know for a fact you were ignored by your parents and that fucker gets it good, it just pisses me off, I'm sorry

feel even worse for you if you have a sister

True that dude I also have two sisters who have better life's than me

yeah, im hapa but I look nothing like one because my sister took all the gene she is white passing while I look full asian.

I agree a mom is enough now you gotta deal with sisters who clown you

yeah, im hapa but I look nothing like one because my sister took all the gene she is white passing while I look full asian.
:feelsrope:that's brutal lol same for me my brother got all the good genes

feel even worse for you if you have a sister
Sisters will outperform brothers in dating/sex culture all the time

Only exception is chad brother who will do just as good

My dad is white and my mom brown i came out brown and short and my brother white and tall

That or reclusive only-child’s that are socially inept and borderline autistic from no siblings or friends growing up :feelsseriously: