Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've seen curries in real life for the first time ever today

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I'ma ball 'til the day I fall
★★★★★
Two guys walking down the street when I spotted them I legit stopped walking and kept staring at them, two brown guys they look like they're ethnically from northern india, one of them is 5'7(my height) and the other is 5'10 and both facially mog me jfl
Still it was pretty interesting seeing members of this particular race in real life for the first time
@Grim_Reaper @Confessor @PLA1092 @wereq @Chudpreet @jeetcel @Pajeetsingh @Blackpill Monk

Imagine how you would react if you saw white foids irl.

The first time ever?- Wow I have seen hundreds and hundreds, lol

I guess I don't know where you live, but every time I walk into a convenience store or donut shop, anywhere, they're working there

The first time ever?- Wow I have seen hundreds and hundreds, lol

I guess I don't know where you live, but every time I walk into a convenience store or donut shop, anywhere, they're working there
I live in an ethnically homogenous arab country, in my 20 years of life this is the first time I've ever seen an indian person irl
I didn't even talk to them I just saw them from affar Although I did hear one of them speaking in their own language on the phone

I live in an ethnically homogenous arab country, in my 20 years of life this is the first time I've ever seen an indian person irl
I didn't even talk to them I just saw them from affar Although I did hear one of them speaking in their own language on the phone
Brutal unlocking another race description like you're in an RPG tbh. Can't imagine, I live in the new Indian colony of Canada. :feelskek:

Brutal unlocking another race description like you're in an RPG tbh.
Tenor

Can't imagine, I live in the new Indian colony of Canada. :feelskek:
Canada right now seems to be following the history of India; depending on the accuracy of the meme ofc:

How different were they in comparison to your fellow North African MENAs? I heard some North Curries can pass as Sand.

Tik Toks like these make me want to nuke the planet
I fucking hate Shit-Tok so much; it's very existence proves we fucking failed as a species.

How different were they in comparison to your fellow North African MENAs? I heard some North Curries can pass as Sand.
Some fair skinned pakis can pass for MENA but I'm not sure about indians even the high caste ones, the two guys that I saw today looked distincly "foreign"

I fucking hate Shit-Tok so much; it's very existence proves we fucking failed as a species.
It's a neurological weapon created by CCPkikes to destroy the West.

Some fair skinned pakis can pass for MENA but I'm not sure about indians even the high caste ones, the two guys that I saw today looked distincly "foreign"
Yeah makes sense, even N Curries can be pretty dark but not to the extent of Dravidians.

I need to move in, your life was probably so peaceful and not stinky before (you'll see a white incel)

I saw Indians for the first time when I joined university. They're just normal people. I am jealous of them because they are always in large groups of their own.

NW Indians and Pakis are the same people. The Pakis who look MENA passing are Iranic groups like the Pashtuns and Baloch who aren't racially curry in the first place.
Yeah makes sense, even N Curries can be pretty dark but not to the extent of Dravidians.
No such dichotomy. Phenotypical differences between the two groups are vastly overstated, mostly by coping North Indians themselves.

NW Indians and Pakis are the same people. The Pakis who look MENA passing are Iranic groups like the Pashtuns and Baloch who aren't racially curry in the first place.

No such dichotomy. Phenotypical differences between the two groups are vastly overstated, mostly by coping North Indians themselves.
I see; curry genetics is something I am only beginning to understand, my information beforehand was mainly memes I think.

And yeah it makes sense the difference would be overstated; I also recall a phenotype/face composite you shared of a North Curry & it looked pretty dark.

one of them is 5'7(my height) and the other is 5'10 and both facially mog me jfl

what kind of Arab are you to get mogged by pretty lower echelon pajeets :worryfeels:

Arabs pretty much mogg pajeets to oblivion in almost all merits

Yeah I forgot that pakis are half iranic
What about caste? there is plenty of "Brahmins" on looksmax who claim that they are Superior to the average curry.
Thoughts on that?

what kind of Arab are you to get mogged by pretty lower echelon pajeets :worryfeels:

Arabs pretty much mogg pajeets to oblivion in almost all merits
My skin is lighter but that's about it
Face structure wise they mog

Two guys walking down the street when I spotted them I legit stopped walking and kept staring at them, two brown guys they look like they're ethnically from northern india, one of them is 5'7(my height) and the other is 5'10 and both facially mog me jfl
Still it was pretty interesting seeing members of this particular race in real life for the first time
@Grim_Reaper @Confessor @PLA1092 @wereq @Chudpreet @jeetcel @Pajeetsingh @Blackpill Monk
Interesting, I have only ever seen a white person three times, all were females.

Ive never seen a curry too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back