Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I've tried daytrading, dropshipping, opening a coffee, LoL coaching : nothing works

To sell BS advice courses to suckas so they make bread, exaggerated numbers to appear as the best option & borrowed/financed cars/houses alongside paid actors to appear worth it.

they are all lying, they either make nothing, or if they do make money, it's off selling other people "how 2 day trade" ebooks

If getting rich was that simple everybody would be. All those "redpillers" are scammers who gain their money from selling bullshit coaching, books or tutorials. The people who do get rich from nothing are either liars or extremely lucky.

Dude do you actually believe these faggots grifters? Think about this for a moment. Do you think a true professional in their respected field of work is going to be making videos on jewtube on "how to get rich". These guys are con artists and nothing more JFL.

You see Elon Musk making videos online on how to get rich? How about Teslas President of Sales/Marketing? Do you see Amazons CFO making videos for finance bros? Do you see ANY of the employees who would work or report to these people/companies wasting their time making videos scamming people?

TLDR: these con artists are actually failures in their respected fields. They weren't good enough to make money and now they have to make money scamming people on jewtube

Brutal

I can’t help it though, I keep trying over and over

Brutal

I can’t help it though, I keep trying over and over
Here's my advice. Get a stable job that gives good income to save enough money. Put that money in an index funds and let it sit there. When that money grows (you can take a loan against it and buy real estate). This is what I plan on eventually doing

I have the same dream of opening something that has people lining up to give me their money.
Ice cream stand in town always packed even though you can get a half gallon at the store your self for the price you'd pay for a cone yet if i opened one no one would come.

>Fell for the start your own business meme

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back