Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel J.K. Rowling is a foid, so why did she write novels where the main character is a male?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The Harry Potter series would not have been as successful as it was if the main character had been a foid.

It's kind of hard to have a foid: be treated like shit by her muggle caretakers, fight Voldemort, deal with monsters, etc.

I think that is why J.K. Rowling said that, "there are two genders" - because, she made herself rich by exploiting the male gender, and not foids like herself.

Check out the newest member of the Jackass crew - a foid:

Screen Shot 2022 02 08 at 52056 PM

Yeah, fiction has to have some suspension of disbelief for female characters to actually have a hard life. Usually it's extreme examples too, like post-apocalyptical scenarios or war-torn settings, or whatever.

There also has to be a suspension of disbelief whenever you see romance with a guy that's not good looking or tall. Usually those are either bluepilled Soyllywood movies or Isekai light novels. Also requiring a suspension of disbelief is whenever women are written to be likable and not shallow, materialistic sociopathic maniacs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think she addressed this before, she said boys would not read it if the main character was a foid.

What you said was also true, no foid would have been abused like Harry was. He had the classic incel experience before he became a wizard

Not only that, but she made the male main character someone who completely lacks self-control, not much unlike the common foid. Shit was ragefuel to read back when I did read that crap.

Because books with male protagonists appeal to male and female readers. Boys aren’t gonna read a book with a foid protagonist. Look at the Hunger Games.

Snape was a cuck

Snape was a cuck
He was. Can you imagine being bullied by four Chads for your ENTIRE school career, losing your oneitis to the worst of them, and then giving up your chance to help rule the wizarding world and get vengeance on your enemies in order to be suspected and hated by all of the “good guys” you risk torture and death for on a daily basis? Fuck that noise. If I had a chance to get vengeance on my bullies, I’d take it in a heartbeat. I certainly wouldn’t be caught dead protecting their crotch goblin just because “hE hAs hIs mOtHeR’s eYeS”

Fuck Snape.

Cuz she was insecure of her series not selling well. she knew it wouldnt have gotten big had harry been named holly :feelskek:

I think she addressed this before, she said boys would not read it if the main character was a foid.

What you said was also true, no foid would have been abused like Harry was. He had the classic incel experience before he became a wizard
Funny because the Harry Potter fandom is mostly feminine anwyays. Foids usually say "Harry Potter is my favorite fantasy saga :foidSoy:"

Rowling hates trannies

I didn’t like HP at all. The British accents are soooo annoying and notice how they made Hermione better at spells and wizardry than ron and harry

Because books with male protagonists appeal to male and female readers. Boys aren’t gonna read a book with a foid protagonist. Look at the Hunger Games.
I hated that book, "Hunger Games". Oh, no. I have to pick between two Chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back