Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Jacobinpill

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I am reading and analysing the French Revolution because to me it is the most important event in recorded human history. This is the first seed for destruction of monarchial structure from all over the world, and more visible representation of common people will and demands . The oppressed taking arms to defend and giving back the oppressor a hell time . Changes against tyrants cannot be bought by mere slogans and protests by outcasts and the underrepresented, there is only one way to deal with tyranny and that is uprising against them and throwing the tyranny with same brutality which was used against you.
May the Revolution live , salute to Jacobins, salute to Maximilan Roberspierre .

They gave foids right to vote :feelswhat:

They gave foids right to vote :feelswhat:
I know that but you will have to see it through Hegelian perspective of history, some events were just meant to happen in the grand outlook of totality of events , but the underlying idea of the revolution is an idea to be reckoned with, because it is about giving voice to the oppressed and outcasts. When i am reading French revolution , i see myself , the incel , as Maximilan roberspierre, and the all the Chads and Stacys of world represents the Louis XVI and his blood relatives

I know that but you will have to see it through Hegelian perspective of history, some events were just meant to happen in the grand outlook of totality of events , but the underlying idea of the revolution is an idea to be reckoned with, because it is about giving voice to the oppressed and outcasts. When i am reading French revolution , i see myself , the incel , as Maximilan roberspierre, and the all the Chads and Stacys of world represents the Louis XVI and his blood relatives
Foids and chalites+ are bourgeoisie when inkwells and normies are the proletariat. Also fuck Hegel, Schopenhauer and Descartes are better.

Last edited:
foids and chalites+ are bourgeoisie when inkwells and normies are the proletariat
The idea is close enough, even tho bourgeoisie were once the oppressed class in medieval period during monarchy but in post industrialization period they became the oppressors . Nevertheless, this struggle for revolution must go on until uniformity and harmony is achieved . Inequality on basis of attractiveness is basically a subtle form of violence against the less attractive ones. This will not be tolerated

Robespierre probably died virgin while Chad Danton slayed.

Robespierre probably died virgin while Chad Danton slayed.
Yes mang you are right , he died as a virign at young age, and miserably because he was an incel tier bloke who dared to challenge Chad Stacy hegemony over society , but i am glad he executed that privileged chad Louis XVI at least. The spirit of Robespierre may live among incels today if we can resist the oppression and injustice against unattractive males

Yes mang you are right , he died as a virign at young age, and miserably because he was an incel tier bloke who dared to challenge Chad Stacy hegemony over society , but i am glad he executed that privileged chad Louis XVI at least. The spirit of Robespierre may live among incels today if we can resist the oppression and injustice against unattractive males
Robespierre was indifferent towards sensual pleasures; had touchy and fearful ( cowardly ) character and never forgave insults. He was pale and frail.

While Danton obviously wasn't a Chas as I wrote but he was heavily built and had completely opposite personally compared to Robespierre. Of course, he had sex because masculine, NT, outgoing, loud, dominant ogres will always have sex.

While females hate physically weak, sensitive, psychologically fragile males like ER on a biological level.

Last edited:
had touchy and fearful ( cowardly ) character and never forgave insults and meanness. He was pale and frail.
Sounds like an uncanny similar description of myself :feelshehe: Yeaah you are right Danton was a cunning fox , a machiavelan character, who knew to pull the right strings at right time and thats why he could get wife and father children meanwhile Robespierre behavior was almost eerily similar to present day incels