Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News jake paul is going to fight mike tyson

whos gonna win?

• Total voters
Didn't Mike Tyson get surgery for his spine?

I hope tyson wins. I don't like jake paul because of all the influencer shit

Last edited:
whoever is paid to win, will win

I hope they both die
Especially Paul

hope mike tyson kills this piece of worthless shit

jake paul is actually a pretty good boxer. he's good all around but I don't think he has it to compete at the very top of his weight class at least not yet.

mike tyson will win. tyson is an old man but still hits very hard and has elite technique

the problem with tyson is that he has short reach so what likes to do (or has to do) is use hooks. he loves to quickly close the distance and throw hooks to the body and lunging power hooks to the head. the problem with this is that it often left him open to jabs and crosses as you can see in the fights that he lost. he knows that he has short reach so it doesn't make sense for him to throw jabs and straights as often. so what he does is close the distance with footwork and lots of head movement and then he throws his power hooks.

he was small for a heavyweight and had short reach so he had to make up for it with speed in closing the distance and utilize his exceptional power.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd5vZrw8zT0

Last edited:
This announced in the same breath that I learn Akira Toriyama died.

The legends of my time are dying. That they would trot him out like this, like a clown show. Unthinkable back in my day. Akira Toriyama is dead, and Mike Tyson is doing circus acts like this. My time is at an end.

Boxing becoming the new WWE

Boxing becoming the new WWE
Boxing was always and forever will be annoying ruled games. I should shoot Jake Paul in the skull and have anarchy win with my manlet built guns. In GTA VI of course.

Boxing was always and forever will be annoying ruled games. I should shoot Jake Paul in the skull and have anarchy win with my manlet built guns. In GTA VI of course.
erenyeager moment

erenyeager moment
Erenyeager moments mean you are based.

Also you are still chained to your master. Biofaggotgod mother-nature.

Gladiator fights would be cool. But they would quickly become saturated and soon you would only have 1 in 100 million genetic freaks fighting there. Otherwise it would be a great ascension strategy for an incel like me who has very little to lose.

Gladiator fights would be cool. But they would quickly become saturated and soon you would only have 1 in 100 million genetic freaks fighting there. Otherwise it would be a great ascension strategy for an incel like me who has very little to lose.
All that is organic bubbloony. Embrace erenyeagerism and just kill who you want killed.

All that is organic bubbloony. Embrace erenyeagerism and just kill who you want killed.
I want to kill people in a more direct way though. I want to dominate them face to face like men did since forever.

I want to kill people in a more direct way though. I want to dominate them face to face like men did since forever.
Incorrect
This is why earth failed.

I'm convinced both men and women like to be this incorrect because they think it's cool.

It's not silly organic. You will accept erenyeagerism into your heart and bloodstream when neuralink hits

Won't get me laid so idgaf

actually its the most tame kind of physical sport imo because it is hand hits and with gloves, they should also add the head protection imo.

Better than extra barbaric ufc and k1 or street cage fights, but all these boxing fights recently are a fixed cash grab intended for normies to pay for since they dont have the mental capacity to realize this is not a real match and everything will be scripted.

actually its the most tame kind of physical sport imo because it is hand hits and with gloves, they should also add the head protection imo.

Better than extra barbaric ufc and k1 or street cage fights, but all these boxing fights recently are a fixed cash grab intended for normies to pay for since they dont have the mental capacity to realize this is not a real match and everything will be scripted.
Sadly you are incorrect. Just kill them with manlet made guns to make the universe happy. The universe needs happiness for pure infinite correction. (In GTA VI) I need to see Mike Tyson just shoot Jake for the gloryhood of space time.

Blacks will be in shambles if Mike Tyson loses to fucking jake paul, That's why i want Jake to win because it would be funny as fuck.

It'd be funny if Mike Tyson lost his mind mid fight and beat the other dude to death

Clout-chasing faggot he doesn't actually care about "fighting big names", He wouldn't last a round with Ngannou or even lightweights like Mayweather.