Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel James Holmes (Aurora killer) fans... warning: BRUTAL

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
PHTTTT

These are some of the photos girls send to Aurora's killer. Receive tons and tons of letters. Look, beautiful, hot girls. He has put them on the wall of his cell.

[UWSL]I cannot express in words how absolutely devastated, devastated, sad, shocked I am right now. All my life being rejected, ignored, mocked by women. Treating me cruelly, like I'm asexual. And me being nice, working on myself, trying to improve, and doing a thousand maxxx to get attention. Result, nothing. Not even fat and ugly. And this ruthless killer receiving thousands of love letters from hot Stacies... There's something wrong with this society...[/UWSL]

the Darktriad pill is brutal

the Darktriad pill is brutal
[UWSL]It is incredible how society made us believe that women were not sexual beings, but loving, virtuous, kind beings of light... and now we know that they get turned on by the top 20%, by the Dark Triad, and even have fantasies of rape and fuck dogs. It doesn't surprise me that for thousands of years they have controlled them so much... if you give them freedom, they degenerate...[/UWSL]

In hell replicate the devil. :blackpill: