Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill UK: Fat, Retarded-Looking Serial Killer Who has 11 Children with 5 Women Finally Getting Married

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★

UK: Fat, Retarded-Looking Serial Killer Who has 11 Children with 5 Women Finally Getting Married​

Snake Baker June 18, 2023

No woman can resist his charm
Women love a fat retard.
Wait – no, they do not.
Actually, women love serial killers. That is a true fact. Look it up. Every single serial killer or mass murderer of any sort gets thousands of love letters.
There is nothing that gets women more hot than sadistic killers.
That is the nature of women.
GB News:
Levi Bellfield’s legal bid to marry his girlfriend from behind bars has been approved after prison chiefs conceded he would win a human rights case.
The 55-year-old, who killed three people between 2002 and 2004, is serving his life sentence at Durham’s Frankland Prison.
Bellfield threatened to launch a human rights case after getting engaged to a woman in her forties.

Source
He claimed he was being discriminated against after he was initially prevented from tying the knot and was not allowed to wear an engagement ring.
Former Deputy Prime Minister Dominic Raab vowed to block Bellfield’s wedding during his stint as Justice Secretary.
Ministers had pledged to impose a ban on prisoners tying the knot.

Raab brought forward the Victims Bill in March which would have seen inmates on whole-life tariffs being blocked from getting married while incarcerated.
Police and MPs claimed permitting a wedding would be an “insult to the victims and their families”.
Tory MP Alec Shelbrooke said: “This is a disgusting insult to the victims and their families.”
His victims:

Milly Dowler

Marsha McDonnell

Amelia Delagrange
These are just his known victims; he’s suspected of killing more, but cops in Britain were probably too busy arresting people for meanthink or something.
The former Defence Minister added: “This is a man who took away the human rights of young girls and women, including the right to live their lives and marry.”
However, a Government source conceded: “The sad fact is that — with the way the law stands — there are no grounds to stop him getting married.
“So it will go ahead and they are deciding when to tell Bellfield they are approving the decision.
“It sticks in the craw — but at least it would avoid it going to court.”
Bellfield is in prison serving two whole-life orders for the murders of 13-year-old Milly Dowler in 2002, 19-year-old Marsha McDonnell in 2003 and 22-year-old French student Amelie Delagrange in 2004.
He was also found guilty of the attempted murder of 18-year-old Kate Sheedy in the same year.

Bellfield’s lawyers argued that depriving the serial killer of a wedding was in breach of the European Convention on Human Rights and the 1983 Marriage Act.
He was reportedly introduced to his now fiancee by fellow serial killer Peter Sutcliffe.
Bellfield struck up a friendship with the Yorkshire Ripper in HMP Frankland before Sutcliffe’s death in 2020.
Justice Secretary Alex Chalk, who succeeded Raab in the coveted Cabinet role in April, received legal advice which indicated he could not block Bellfield’s marriage.
A source told The Sun: “The only card the prison and the Ministry of Justice could play is if they said it was unsafe for the woman, who could be the victim of manipulation and coercive control.”
However, Bellfield’s fiancee previously said: “He is not a monster. Yes he has a bad past, but 17 years in prison changes a person.”
I think you people really don’t understand how seriously deranged women actually are.
Like, I’m not exaggerating here: the thing that gets women – particularly white women – to flow like a river from their gooey holes is psychopathic and sadistic murder.
This is some quirk of evolutionary biology*.

The ultimate life hack for incels
*Please do not tell me “evolution is not real.” “Evolutionary biology” is the term that is appropriate. I also don’t believe in bacteria turning into fish and then transforming magically into monkeys. That is obviously just goofy and dumb. However, if the term “evolutionary biology” offends you, you need to look it up. While animals cannot transform into other animals, it is just a basic fact that survival traits are inherited. Some of these were programmed by God, and some of them developed over time, because people with these traits were more successful at breeding. Just look at the blacks, or any other racial group – we all came from Adam and Eve, yet we are very different now.
Whatever drives women to be sexually fixated with murderers resulted in creating successful children. Probably, it is just the obvious thing – someone who kills randomly and with no remorse is going to be good at securing resources for his children. Probably. Or maybe it is something to do with the sin of Eve. Who knows. All we know is that this is something that is programmed into human females.

he's an ugly cunt, as least now. Dark triad maxxing is real boys

Wow he has good personality

Dailystormer doesn't work for me, is their site just busted?

BLOATLORD
0_Levi-Bellfield-convicted-murderer-Britain-2000s.jpg

Dailystormer doesn't work for me, is their site just busted?
Constantly having to change host due to getting ddosed all the time by haters.

Every time i read news like this i just hate female depravity and nature even more

The english are very ugly people in general. There is no need to have slayer looks in the Uk to get a foid eventually. inb4 some retards cherry pick british actors.

GettyImages-1328197730-scaled.jpg

The english are very ugly people in general. There is no need to have slayer looks in the Uk to get a foid eventually. inb4 some retards cherry pick british actors.

I wouldn't really say English are ugly... more like mediocre looking. Like 5/10 on average.

I wouldn't really say English are ugly... more like mediocre looking. Like 5/10 on average.
nah compared to pretty much any other nation in europe, with exception of poles, the english are ugly af

He is 185cm/6'1 with a normie face he is just fat.

All I hear is the Hitchcock music.

He just has such an amazing personality that makes women fall for him. Such a nice, kind and a caring person! That's what women love!

nah compared to pretty much any other nation in europe, with exception of poles, the english are ugly af
I know it's a matter of personal taste, but is that generally what most people think of English?

I know it's a matter of personal taste, but is that generally what most people think of English?
It's not. It's basically hard science. And yes, outside of reddit or the likes, out in the real world it's very well understood that the brits are ugly AF.

It's not. It's basically hard science. And yes, outside of reddit or the likes, out in the real world it's very well understood that the brits are ugly AF.
I was comparing them to Indians and (Australian) Aboriginals.
northern-territory-australia-june-03-600w-628446221.jpg

DSC_3625080727.jpg

I was comparing them to Indians and (Australian) Aboriginals.
northern-territory-australia-june-03-600w-628446221.jpg

DSC_3625080727.jpg
Oh, well in that case they obviously mog the abo and indians. In europe they are low on the looks scale. But compared to brown people like that they are way above. Abos hardly look human to be honest.

b97d1fdca5662f691783d2da13dc8bc1.jpg

No they're definitely ugly. The reason Americans look better than Canadians is because they washed away their british ugliness with German blood

UK: Fat, Retarded-Looking Serial Killer Who has 11 Children with 5 Women Finally Getting Married​

Snake Baker June 18, 2023

No woman can resist his charm
Women love a fat retard.
Wait – no, they do not.
Actually, women love serial killers. That is a true fact. Look it up. Every single serial killer or mass murderer of any sort gets thousands of love letters.
There is nothing that gets women more hot than sadistic killers.
That is the nature of women.
GB News:

Source

His victims:

Milly Dowler

Marsha McDonnell

Amelia Delagrange
These are just his known victims; he’s suspected of killing more, but cops in Britain were probably too busy arresting people for meanthink or something.

I think you people really don’t understand how seriously deranged women actually are.
Like, I’m not exaggerating here: the thing that gets women – particularly white women – to flow like a river from their gooey holes is psychopathic and sadistic murder.
This is some quirk of evolutionary biology*.

The ultimate life hack for incels
*Please do not tell me “evolution is not real.” “Evolutionary biology” is the term that is appropriate. I also don’t believe in bacteria turning into fish and then transforming magically into monkeys. That is obviously just goofy and dumb. However, if the term “evolutionary biology” offends you, you need to look it up. While animals cannot transform into other animals, it is just a basic fact that survival traits are inherited. Some of these were programmed by God, and some of them developed over time, because people with these traits were more successful at breeding. Just look at the blacks, or any other racial group – we all came from Adam and Eve, yet we are very different now.
Whatever drives women to be sexually fixated with murderers resulted in creating successful children. Probably, it is just the obvious thing – someone who kills randomly and with no remorse is going to be good at securing resources for his children. Probably. Or maybe it is something to do with the sin of Eve. Who knows. All we know is that this is something that is programmed into human females.

It's no wonder so many sand criminals get white pussy in europe. Reminds me of a syrian rapist who fucked his female jail guard and she helped him escape. meanwhile someone like me gets nothinf

Oh, well in that case they obviously mog the abo and indians. In europe they are low on the looks scale. But compared to brown people like that they are way above. Abos hardly look human to be honest.

b97d1fdca5662f691783d2da13dc8bc1.jpg
No they're definitely ugly. The reason Americans look better than Canadians is because they washed away their british ugliness with German blood

Ha, I am brown myself. I was ranking British as 5/10 compared to all the other races (worldwide).

My ranking of looks of the races (on average):

1/10: Australian Aboriginals
4/10: Thais and Indians
5/10: British and Chinese
5.5/10: Germans
6-6.5: Russians and Scandinavians/North Europeans

(there is no country where people are 8+ out of 10 on average. That would be ridiculous)

Let me know if you agree or if I missed any ones.

Ha, I am brown myself. I was ranking British as 5/10 compared to all the other races (worldwide).

(there is no country where people are 8+ out of 10 on average. That would be ridiculous)

Germans vastly mog russians. I live in Germany since a couple years and men are giga moggers here(tall, blond or light brown hair and faelid phenotypes everywhere). Also North europeans has finnic people in it as well, which are definitely lower in looks than north germanics. My Rating would be more race and phenotype fixated. Here it goes, a ranking quickly from the top of my head. I've been to most countries in europe btw and lived in a few so its mostly focused on people in and around europe.

1. Germanic people in general (dutch, germans, danes, norwegians, swedes)

2. some celtic populations, they, like germanic people, have strong faces a lot of actors have this look (northern spanish, northern france, ireland and wales)

3. northern mediterainians (northern italy mostly)

4. dinaric peoples, very tall kinda ugly faces tho

5. finnic peoples, finland and estonia plus this includes vast stretches of northern russia

6. some slavic and baltic populations (usually the ones with the most germanic admixture have the superior looks, czech for example)

7. lighter skinned middle eastern groups like pashtuns and OG iranians, very masculine people

8. indians and other middle easteners

9. abos and average blacks

lol i actually left out the brits, but i guess they would fall somewhere between 3 and 4

Last edited:
Germans vastly mog russians. I live in Germany since a couple years and men are giga moggers here(tall, blond or light brown hair and faelid phenotypes everywhere). Also North europeans has finnic people in it as well, which are definitely lower in looks than north germanics. My Rating would be more race and phenotype fixated. Here it goes, a ranking quickly from the top of my head. I've been to most countries in europe btw and lived in a few so its mostly focused on people in and around europe.

1. Germanic people in general (dutch, germans, danes, norwegians, swedes)

2. some celtic populations, they, like germanic people, have strong faces a lot of actors have this look (northern spanish, northern france, ireland and wales)

3. northern mediterainians (northern italy mostly)

4. dinaric peoples, very tall kinda ugly faces tho 5.

5. finnic peoples, finland and estonia plus this includes vast stretches of northern russia

6. some slavic and baltic populations (usually the ones with the most germanic admixture have the superior looks, czech for example)

7. lighter skinned middle eastern groups like pashtuns, very masculine people

8. indians and other middle easteners

9. abos and average blacks

lol i actually left out the brits, but i guess they would fall somewhere between 3 and 4
Pretty good list, imo. But I noticed you left out any mongolians/east asians. Where would you rank them?

Pretty good list, imo. But I noticed you left out any mongolians/east asians. Where would you rank them?
Tough one, like slavs they vary a lot in looks. I actually just realized i left out some important ethnic groups in general.

I would say that the more masculine looking asians (Kazhaks, some Mongols, northern Chinese,) rank on a level between slavs and indians/middle easterners when it comes to looks smv.

Considering the popularity of especially korean cultural exports and esthetics i would rank koreans slightly above indians and middle easteners, maybe even some slavic popualtions.

Thais are way down there next to abos and niggers. They are too small and despite having a popular culture (thai boxing and everything sorounding it) don't really have any smv.

Generally speaking i would say asians are very low on the looks scale, i hardly ever see couples where the man is asian. If i do, it's usually koreans (or maybe japs?) with sharp facial features and good height. But it's rare.

Worth mentioning are also maori peoples. They are not quite asian but somewhat related. Quite the masculine looking moggers tbh, but no idea where i would place them on the smv scale. I have never really encountered them in my life.

It looks like with every fatality he committed, his personality improved.

It depends on gender sometimes, like how asian women are seen as desirable while asian men are seen as ugly. Or the reverse woth blacks where the women are very ugly but the men are seen as masculine

However on average, and factoring in both genders, my list is as follows

1. Germanics/Atlantics
2. Mediterranean Europeans
3. White-Passing MENAs (Berberid, Pontic, proto-Iranid features)
5. Slavs
6. Brown MENAs
7. Mulattos/Octoroons
8. NW indians and Pakis
9. Turks (kazakhs, uzbeks, hazara)
10. Polynesians
11. East Asians
12. South Indians
13. SEA
14. Pure blacks
15. Abos

what About sub Saharan negro Africans

It depends on gender sometimes, like how asian women are seen as desirable while asian men are seen as ugly. Or the reverse woth blacks where the women are very ugly but the men are seen as masculine

However on average, and factoring in both genders, my list is as follows

1. Germanics/Atlantics
2. Mediterranean Europeans
3. White-Passing MENAs (Berberid, Pontic, proto-Iranid features)
5. Slavs
6. Brown MENAs
7. Mulattos/Octoroons
8. NW indians and Pakis
9. Turks (kazakhs, uzbeks, hazara)
10. Polynesians
11. East Asians
12. South Indians
13. SEA
14. Pure blacks
15. Abos
That's actually a really good list. I think it's more accurate than my own.

What you mentioned in regards to gender basically can be summed up as neotenous looks. Which i think makes asian and slav females quite attractive looking sometimes but has the reverse effect for the men. The relative lack of neoteny in germanic and some celtic groups also creates male chads but has the reverse effect on the females and they end up looking too manly (big frame, broad shoulders, huge chin ect).

There is some interesting science behind why some races look more infantile even in adulthood than others.

he has good taste in murder victims

I wish I was a big fat murderer!

Sigh....

Blondes...

So much fuck...

Wow, he must have really worked on his personality while he was in jail.

dark triad is legit however will you spend all your life in jail to get some pussy?

the uglies are celts while the good looking ones are saxons which is a germanic tribe

Top tier personality

Those are ethnics