Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Japanese Incel Forums

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Japanese incel forums are just Japanese forums in general. It's literally the norm to be incel in that country lol.

LOL that's so fucking true. but remember in the west most internet forums are also basically incel forums. 99% of dudes on reddit are incels and should take the blackpill and join this forum

LOL that's so fucking true. but remember in the west most internet forums are also basically incel forums. 99% of dudes on reddit are incels and should take the blackpill and join this forum
Lol yeah that's true too. Chad doesn't know what a forum is.

It is obvious that countries of rice have the highest level of inceldom according to their birth rates.
Get this: South korea has a birth rate of only 1.1, which is insanely low. I would not be surprised if their virginity for young males is way past 50% at this point. PLUS female koreans seem to be obsessed with white skin.
I wonder though if they have a strong and active incel community, I imagine most native ricecels to be extremely cucked and delusional. Their T levels are probably only barely higher than the ones of females. How can a country possibly have a birth rate of as low as 1.1, this is pure insanity.

Though at least japanese incels seem to still be quite thirsty for foids (pic related). Sharking used to be popular in Japan as well.
Lol yeah that's true too. Chad doesn't know what a forum is.
Thats not true. There are Chads on bodybuilding.com , but Chads are less likely to spend much time on the internet of course.
I lurked a bit on that japanese incel site, seems like some of them are aware of lookism.

Attachments

• japincels.PNG
    japincels.PNG
    5.8 KB · Views: 82
  • japincels2.PNG
    japincels2.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Japanese incel forums are just Japanese forums in general. It's literally the norm to be incel in that country lol.
Are there a few Japanese Chads reaping the reward or are the women also celibate?

I live in Japan. 99.9% of them are unaware of their situation. I've seen some rare cases online where the guys will wonder why some teenage "bad boys" have gfs but they don't. I don't think they will ever reach the English incelosphere conclusions about the blackpill and lookism, because the dynamics there operate on different levels.

They're ignorant of terms like : hybristophilia, hypergamy, etc.

Also the forums with Japanese incels tend to be racist towards other Asians but totally ignore the mayos who slay. This is reflected by how they are in real life in general. They hate Chinese and Koreans (who are beyond incel), even the women, but do not see any problem with a 50 year old white guy fucking their women. They have a cucked mentality that I can't even explain.

The other problem is inceldom here is not only looks related. In Asia in general, noodles want an Asian super betabux. Someone who earns a lot, has a good career, a stable job, a car, a flat, etc. so the noodle can stay home and leech off the beta, which is impossible since women have entered the workforce.

The sushi sluts tend to hate koreans, chinese and other asian groups too. So a super beta buxx even if he looks Chang-like will not slay in here. The racism is a huge barrier IF you are Asian.

But they will date a bald mayo who is jobless, doesn't speak Japanese etc. You still need to be very tall. I've seen short mayo incels who tried to slay and got depressed beyond imagination. I don't know what's in the food, but plenty of noodles are taller than the men here.

EDIT : because the dynamics operate differently and 99% of japanese incels can't speak English, they're stuck in limbo, never reaching the conclusions from the English incelosphere. Another problem is the internet is worse than Europe. Some guys got jailed for 3 years for uploading some manga online. Talking about some Japanese ERs will probably get him locked forever

Last edited:
I live in Japan. 99.9% of them are unaware of their situation. I've seen some rare cases online where the guys will wonder why some teenage "bad boys" have gfs but they don't. I don't think they will ever reach the English incelosphere conclusions about the blackpill and lookism, because the dynamics there operate on different levels.

Also the forums with Japanese incels tend to be racist towards other Asians but totally ignore the mayos who slay. This is reflected by how they are in real life in general. They hate Chinese and Koreans (who are beyond incel), even the women, but do not see any problem with a 50 year old white guy fucking their women. They have a cucked mentality that I can't even explain.

The other problem is inceldom here is not only looks related. In Asia in general, noodles want an Asian super betabux. Someone who earns a lot, has a good career, a stable job, a car, a flat, etc. so the noodle can stay home and leech off the beta, which is impossible since women have entered the workforce.

The sushi sluts tend to hate koreans, chinese and other asian groups too. So a super beta buxx even if he looks Chang-like will not slay in here. The racism is a huge barrier IF you are Asian.

But they will date a bald mayo who is jobless, doesn't speak Japanese etc. You still need to be very tall. I've seen short mayo incels who tried to slay and got depressed beyond imagination. I don't know what's in the food, but plenty of noodles are taller than the men here.

How tall do you need to be as a Mayo? 5'11 good enough?

Also, when it comes to one night stands, does money matter there too?

pretty much every man under 30 in japan is an incel ngl

How tall do you need to be as a Mayo? 5'11 good enough?

Also, when it comes to one night stands, does money matter there too?
You're going to think I exaggerate. At my workplace, two foids tower over the whole company. My company spreads from B2 up to the 20 something floor. One of these noodles is around 6'3. Now the shorter foids wear heels too. You have to count that in

For one night stands, look up "Bayraktar + Japan + killer". He had many tinder dates, a few ONS before chopping up his last one. Only got 8 years lmao. There are guys who are doing more time for uploading some movies and animes, such a joke

Website formatting could be a factor, they read/write right to left do they not?

You're going to think I exaggerate. At my workplace, two foids tower over the whole company. My company spreads from B2 up to the 20 something floor. One of these noodles is around 6'3. Now the shorter foids wear heels too. You have to count that in

For one night stands, look up "Bayraktar + Japan + killer". He had many tinder dates, a few ONS before chopping up his last one. Only got 8 years lmao. There are guys who are doing more time for uploading some movies and animes, such a joke

thats nuts so 6 foot foids are average damn

We have to reach asian audience

Oh shit that sucks, I already expected this but why are they so ignorant about lookism? They really need to get to the root cause of the issue or nothing will ever change. Probably many javcels will just indulge in depression and pity, but that wont help anyone.
At least their shitty countries are dying thankfully, many highly hypergamous noodlewhores will hopefully get the most painful cancer and die a very painful death. I myself am white but I wish nothing but pain on the chad and white whorshipping NOODLEWHORE. They are disowning their own kind and they must burn in the fires of hell forever.

EDIT : because the dynamics operate differently and 99% of japanese incels can't speak English, they're stuck in limbo, never reaching the conclusions from the English incelosphere. Another problem is the internet is worse than Europe. Some guys got jailed for 3 years for uploading some manga online. Talking about some Japanese ERs will probably get him locked forever
Interesting tbh , Thanks

Oh shit that sucks, I already expected this but why are they so ignorant about lookism? They really need to get to the root cause of the issue or nothing will ever change.

Because lookism is not the main problem. Of course being ugly doesn't help but the noodles want a super beta bux. Even if his looks are not top notch. They also have weird preferences. Like beards, facial hair is forbidden for most Japanese guys at work. I have to shave everyday.

Having tattoos = police called on you.

Noodles like guys who look like some cosplayers, like no one can dress like that and have a job. I only knew one guy like that and he slayed despite his mediocre face, zero muscle weird frame.

Super masculime changs are not slayers here

Because lookism is not the main problem. Of course being ugly doesn't help but the noodles want a super beta bux. Even if his looks are not top notch. They also have weird preferences. Like beards, facial hair is forbidden for most Japanese guys at work. I have to shave everyday.

Having tattoos = police called on you.

Noodles like guys who look like some cosplayers, like no one can dress like that and have a job. I only knew one guy like that and he slayed despite his mediocre face, zero muscle weird frame.

Super masculime changs are not slayers here

that place sounds so fucking weird.

Inceldom is brutal as fuck in Japan. That whole country is teeming with incels.

I'm sure there must be some incel forums in Japanese.

Also NEETceldom (hikikomori) is a national level crisis in Japan --

Pulling your dick out and starting to jerk it in front of people on a public transport is degenerate , but holy shit man, can you even imagine how mental their society is?
Imagine being those guy's in their 40s,wageslaving for ~20 years without getting any pussy just to pay taxes for sluts to fuck Chong and get welfare and free abortions.
Imagine any government on the Earth thinking "well, if sex and having kids is a basic human need without which a human can barely function in a society, then maybe it should be a right like food, freedom or medicine, and shall be at least somewhat easier to get?"

Pulling your dick out and starting to jerk it in front of people on a public transport is degenerate , but holy shit man, can you even imagine how mental their society is?
Imagine being those guy's in their 40s,wageslaving for ~20 years without getting any pussy just to pay taxes for sluts to fuck Chong and get welfare and free abortions.
Imagine any government on the Earth thinking "well, if sex and having kids is a basic human need without which a human can barely function in a society, then maybe it should be a right like food, freedom or medicine, and shall be at least somewhat easier to get?"

Japan was just a test case for the west

They have a real life incel forum: Akihabara

It would be interesting to have more insight into their thoughts regarding their predicament. Too bad for the language barrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back