Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal japcels find out the hard way that tinder matches = shit

In japanese dating culture if there ever was one, Japanese men are called herbivores while japanese foids are called meat-eaters. I wonder who came up with that.

People are so in denial or just ignorant about this

The vast majority of matches lead to NOTHING. Getting a match is like getting a lottery ticket and thinking you're a millionaire :feelsseriously:

In Japan?
yep

they tried out other dating apps as well, apparently most local apps in japan are paid (saw a video of an oldcel saying he spent like 300$ for 3 months in an app and got one date with a girl who rejected him afterwards)

yep

they tried out other dating apps as well, apparently most local apps in japan are paid (saw a video of an oldcel saying he spent like 300$ for 3 months in an app and got one date with a girl who rejected him afterwards)
I'd think most foids on Western apps like tinder are looking for white cock. He probably just matched with bots jfl.

People are so in denial or just ignorant about this

The vast majority of matches lead to NOTHING. Getting a match is like getting a lottery ticket and thinking you're a millionaire :feelsseriously:
high IQ

they have no clue about how over it really is.

I'd think most foids on Western apps like tinder are looking for white cock. He probably just matched with bots jfl.
a few years ago most japanese foids on tinder had bios in english and were basically doing so, but nowadays I see more locals using it. I guess they got tired of paying to use apps (on which as you'd expect women don't have to)

as for the bots, there's a common scam there where companies use bots on these apps to promove their products, jfl imagine japcel thinking he finally got a reply and it's a bot

The one on the right got more than the one in the middle?

Lol chad can look at his 1st match on his 1st day and it will lead to something, meanwhile cucks keep riding on the high of getting 10 matches throughout 6 months that didn't even become date irl.

most matches I get are bots and filter frauding women

using a filter, angle frauded chad-lite

a normie who isn't cheating his pics has 0 chance to even match trannies
same here jfl even frauding I get very few matches

Lol chad can look at his 1st match on his 1st day and it will lead to something, meanwhile cucks keep riding on the high of getting 10 matches throughout 6 months that didn't even become date irl.
tinder game is decided on the first day, perhaps the first hour

my chadlitefish got more than 50 likes in less than an hour, my foidchad had 99+ in literally 30 seconds

tinder game is decided on the first day, perhaps the first hour

my chadlitefish got more than 50 likes in less than an hour, my foidchad had 99+ in literally 30 seconds
Just like life in general. If at first glance the foids pussy doesnt get hot, then it's over.

chang only sweetie sorry u either gotta be chang or i will go for jbw whiteru bois

In japanese dating culture if there ever was one, Japanese men are called herbivores while japanese foids are called meat-eaters. I wonder who came up with that.
topkek, based japcels

I literally messaged the 3 matches I got and no response. I’m guessing they accidentally swiped and feel too awkward or mean to just unmatch JFL

Japanese femorrhoids also believe in BBC, JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back