Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story JASON GOES TO BURNING MAN

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
"Jason Goes to Burning Man." Burning man, it's super crowded and they all wear costumes Jason would walk around at first in broad daylight hockey mask and machete, just strategizing. This is setup so the audience feels like his victims are decadent idiots: the polyamory and drugs are out of control. Off in some corner, some poly cuck dipshit compliment's Jason's height and offers him a hit of ecstasy if he bulls his wife. At that point he just snaps and starts slow strangling this guy.

Jason warms up killing a few isolated heathens having twosomes and threesomes in tents. No one hears the screaming because of drum circles. A few bong related strangulations. I like the idea of them bleeding on a pile of coke, soaking the white dust crimson red. Maybe Jason shoves a Stacy's head through a bongo, so there's a drum circle related murder,

Anyway, he finds his way into the baller area at night. Although it's not really his style, he grabs the guns of the armed guards he throat slits, because you can only kill so many people melee. Plus it's so crowded and open space, people could gang up on Jason without popping a few rounds at the get go. Anyway he kills tech billionaires having orgies in their air conditioned RVs. Then I'd have him find a chainsaw in one of those RV's and end the movie with god-tier heathen smiting at this place:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a63532/stories-couples-burning-man-orgy-dome/

Maybe leading up to that he causes a fire inside, but rigs the fire sprinkler system earlier with light acid. So as the fire starts, and they try to get under the sprinklers, they burn too. As the heathens in this giant orgy dome start burning and pounding away nude exits, I'd have Jason pop in from a dark corner in a hazmat suit and chainsaw to take em out personally. Yeah but I like the idea of Jason chainsawing a dogpile of nude heathens burning in acid.

Disgusting af ... :feelspuke:

Would be a nice movie to watch :feelsokman: