Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Jaw dropping" fertility rate crash expected in the future.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Its good for environmental....not good for incels.

Women despise children and motherhood today because deep down they know that's the only value they have, and their gender ever had throughout the existence of mankind.

The female imperative is anti-natalism. Lots of sex, degeneracy, and hedonism with no babies.

In a few decades like 1 in 4 humans will be African or some shit

Kind of inevitable with so many women in western countries going Chad only or turning lesbian

It's all the poison and soy they putin the food, water, air etc.. lowering men sperm level to about 10% of what it was 50 years ago.

Millions of men just need to work on their personality and surely they'll get some tinder matches

I blame the feminist and whoever supports those terrorists. Spreading hate among sexs since 1970.

yes, headline is fake as you noticed

Look @turbocuckcel_7000, the table turned.
lol, no, this is just propaganda telling light skins to lay down and die.
this too is epic

"the researchers warn against undoing the progress on women’s education and access to contraception."
"responding to population decline is likely to become an overriding policy concern in many nations, but must not compromise efforts to enhance women’s reproductive health or progress on women’s rights."

don't try to survive too hard, goy

This is rich

That's a pretty big thing; most of the world is transitioning into (((natural population decline)))

Women want Chad and Tyrone only so they are not going to have children with average or below average men. I hate society.

We will go from the period where it's a choice to open borders, or not, to frank competition for migrants, as there won't be enough

Not even hiding their hand anymore

Not even hiding their hand anymore
this is what every news article reads like to me now LOL imagine the sheep nodding through this shit

Women want Chad and Tyrone only so they are not going to have children with average or below average men. I hate society.
Quite frankly this is irrelevant. Foids could have 2.1 children with Chads and Tyrones only and the fertility would stay high enough.

The problem is foids fuck up their bodies with their hedonistic lifestyles and contraception, consider children as a burden and "my body, my choice", and seem to be genuinely convinced that climate change will bring about the end of the world within their lifetime.

Just read the comments under the article.

Quite frankly this is irrelevant. Foids could have 2.1 children with Chads and Tyrones only and the fertility would stay high enough.

The problem is foids fuck up their bodies with their hedonistic lifestyles and contraception, consider children as a burden and "my body, my choice", and seem to be genuinely convinced that climate change will bring about the end of the world within their lifetime.

Just read the comments under the article.
Ban alcohol asap

africans and arabs will inherit the earth because they're the only ones who have kids

Feminism is a global level disease. It is worse than cancer, worse than AIDS, worse than any known disease. Nothing kills civilization like foid rights.

Females will be replaced with machines that fill their roles better. Single male surrogacy has been steadily increasing over the past 10 years as access improves. We will hopefully transition to a post foid society in the next 100 years.

Feminism is a global level disease. It is worse than cancer, worse than AIDS, worse than any known disease. Nothing kills civilization like foid rights.

Females will be replaced with machines that fill their roles better. Single male surrogacy has been steadily increasing over the past 10 years as access improves. We will hopefully transition to a post foid society in the next 100 years.
Based, I hope this is the way of the future