Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Jaw surgery is the only escape from this hell

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
1375893380465.png

I see what was done but you should’ve used a more dramatic example.

went from a low tier normie to a high tier normie in one surgery.

I see what was done but you should’ve used a more dramatic example.
i think it's pretty dramatic when you look at how much jaw length he gained, he actually looks fuckable now

From incel to normie. He just needs a decent haircut to be boosted at a high-tier normie level.

From incel to normie. He just needs a decent haircut to be boosted at a high-tier normie level.
Hair is cope unless bald or balding. The rest is facial bones.

jfl what if I already have a decent jawline?

my problem is upper third, asymmetry, subhuman frame and being a 5'7 ricecel none of which can be fixed without extreme surgery REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
Hair is cope unless bald or balding. The rest is facial bones.
No. Hair matters so much (especially for non-Chads). Only gigachads like Jeremy meeks can pull off the bald look.

Cope. I have a square jaw and still incel.

From low tier normie to mid tier normie... A lot of us here would make for a far more dramatic transformation.

No. Hair matters so much (especially for non-Chads). Only gigachads like Jeremy meeks can pull off the bald look.
Exactly only people with great looking faces can pull off being bald or balding. As long as your hairline is good then the rest is facial bones.
Cope. I have a square jaw and still incel.
There is the upper jaw and the lower jaw. The lower jaw is the mandible and the upper jaw is the maxilla. You have a good mandible which is why you have a square jaw, so your problem is most likely the maxilla. Incels can get double jaw surgery to fix the mid face and the lower third.

Last edited:
From low tier normie to mid tier normie... A lot of us here would make for a far more dramatic transformation.
On the left he had no maxilla and a recessed chin. He was as incel as it gets. On the right he got double jaw surgery to fix his maxilla and mandible so he is way better looking on the right.

On the left he had no maxilla and a recessed chin. He was as incel as it gets. On the right he got double jaw surgery to fix his maxilla and mandible so he is way better looking on the right.
Oh shit you're right about the maxilla. I'm just so ugly that he looks like a normie compared to me. Truecels sometimes look at high tier incels and think they are normies because of how deformed and grotesque we are compared to them. That guys mogs me to oblivion and I'd chop my dick off just to look like him before his surgeries.