Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL jawless noodle whore lives on easy mode selling nudes

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Meanwhile, her looksmatch is dead. :feelsclown:
m261ejfavih61.jpg

Anyone played MediEvil?
14405cad789e61d7.jpg

Reminder that chads would find the absence of jaw on the foid "cute" and that chads can be as big a simp as any other guy but will not get called out on it because of the halo effect @Robtical

my jawline looks match

Women use /roastme literally to get attention and validation from it because the "insults" they receive from betas (alongside DM's telling them they are beautiful and perfect) are innocent softballs that actually compliment them in some way and boost their ego more.

When they actually get roasted by some blackpilled guy like this one, his post gets deleted and he gets banned.
2g3otgoh20h41.jpg

Reminder that chads would find the absence of jaw on the foid "cute" and that chads can be as big a simp as any other guy but will not get called out on it because of the halo effect @Robtical
I don't even think she looks cute, but maybe a high tier normie would fuck her behind a dumpster.

I don't even think she looks cute, but maybe a high tier normie would fuck her behind a dumpster.
Which would smell worse, the dumpster or her stinky roast beef flaps?

Which would smell worse, the dumpster or her stinky roast beef flaps?
The dumpster gets emptied once a week at least, while her roast flaps still has rotting jizz left over since 6th grade.

Women use /roastme literally to get attention and validation from it because the "insults" they receive from betas (alongside DM's telling them they are beautiful and perfect) are innocent softballs that actually compliment them in some way and boost their ego more.

When they actually get roasted by some blackpilled guy like this one, his post gets deleted and he gets banned.
2g3otgoh20h41.jpg
Read every word. Gigabased.

The dumpster gets emptied once a week at least, while her roast flaps still has rotting jizz left over since 6th grade.
You think they smell like fesikh?

Lol typical degenerate Anglosphere noodlewhore.

Dyed blonde hair, eye surgery (have you ever seen an Asian with eyes that look like that naturally?), tons of makeup.

Disgusting.

Which would you prefer?
https://incels.is/attachments/1613186904561-png.408717/
Tbh, the MILF with the wide jaw looks like she can give good BJs.

But some guys like the loli look, which is why some guys like the small-jawed noodlewhore.

She's like half White Stacy half deformed noodlewhore

She's like half White Stacy half deformed noodlewhore
They dye their hair blonde to try to look white, they think they are white, but they are just subhuman ethnics (like me).

They dye their hair blonde to try to look white, they think they are white, but they are just subhuman ethnics (like me).
She looks slav to me with that hair color.

2g3otgoh20h41.jpg
damn redpillers can be based asf sometimes.

Women are privileged

volcel if you wouldn't, of course.

2g3otgoh20h41.jpg
BASED. Solid and well-argued breakdown of a typical attention whore behavior. Lots of copium in the last paragraph though. He simply can't afford living of his looks because he's a man and doesn't have nearly as much smv to be able to monetize it.

Last edited:
Which would you prefer?
https://incels.is/attachments/1613186904561-png.408717/
Unironically the second one. At least she looks like she has a sort of boobs and ass, albeit flabby and slack most probably. Skinny foid gooks with a stereotypical ching chong yellow monkey look like the one in the above are simply repugnant.

She can bleach her hair, but she can’t bleach her race.

Imagine what her male looksmatch is doing, her children will be future ER's

do you know that guy from TNO
I learned about him from TNO like every other normal fag but I put him as my pfp because he killed the guy who made the term loil's dad.
pretty based guy

I learned about him from TNO like every other normal fag but I put him as my pfp because he killed the guy who made the term loil's dad.
pretty based guy
Learned about him that way too. Based.