Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jawline check

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
How you're expected to look as a male.
images

How you can look as a female but still get a partner (just not Chad).
home-page-13.jpg

Women get away with so many ugly features because men despite all the lies have much lower standards than women.

My jaw line check is like this guys
5D54888B 67CB 47E9 A0C7 20604FF1B142

Women get away with so many ugly features because men despite all the lies have much lower standards than women.
Yeah this is true but you know what pisses me off (amongst other things), the way you're shit on in life not just sexually but in all avenues for something you had no control over (genetic recombination from the dna on offer).

I didn't ask for a recessed chin or aspergers but I'm supposed to suffer other ppls negativity when they were simply lucky to not have that shit.

i wish that app was banned for real

"why do i find jawlines so attractive" JFL, take a guess hoe.

That's what I was referencing indeed, they all look like poodles with that curly paintbrush shitty zoomer haircut, those were faggots 20 years ago.
Just look at the comments if you want to kill yourself

My mother has exactly the same facial profile as mine.
I think incels like me are born to ugly, short and fat femoids.

Cope, she can get chad too

Just look at the comments if you want to kill yourself
Nah I'm good, already feel suicidal every day.
My mother has exactly the same facial profile as mine.
I think incels like me are born to ugly, short and fat femoids.
Most males likely got their shitty facial features from their mother. If women were held to the same best of the best standards women hold males then shit genetics would of mostly been bred out by now but nope, all women gonna get someone giving them seed.

I've never met a decent human being with a jawline like that tbh. if a guy has a good jawline I automatically assume he's an egotistical asshole, and I'm right 100% of the time

home-page-13.jpg
Her male chin looksmatch has roped from the ceiling 10 years ago for being called a "creep" for the 10000 th time.

home-page-13.jpg
Yeah, not Chad. Chad isn't good enough for her. She's gigachad only, inkwell. People can have preferences! :soy:

Don't wanna watch video, though those guys on thumbnail are not gl imo. Sure, jawline is important, though I can't really be objective coz, it's where I lack the most myself. Ik the importance of jawline, and mostly it's an aesthetical feature, but not on those TikTok shits

home-page-13.jpg
Cope, she can get chad too

Don't wanna watch video, though those guys on thumbnail are not gl imo. Sure, jawline is important, though I can't really be objective coz, it's where I lack the most myself. Ik the importance of jawline, and mostly it's an aesthetical feature, but not on those TikTok shits
Yet they get many followers on their online platform presence.

The girl on the bottom is my looksmatch and I know for a fact she would reject me

They are fucking anorexic pussy

Thanks for the daily suifuel buddy boyo

Recessed chin is the best trick the devil ever pulled on us

Women are the most privileged group on earth

4A3F00DA00000578-0-image-a-54_1521195755175.jpg

My jawline is only slightly better than this