Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jawline is everything: I saw this 5’7 Mistersinister look alike with a midget noodle today.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I was ordering fried chicken today and I saw this 5’7 Stemcel looking chink holding hands with a 4’11 noodle who locked her eyes on him all because he had a good jawline when he removed his mask, both were Zoomers if you believe muh betabuxx. Also he voicemogged me when he talked to me with his deep voice because they messed up the orders.

View: https://imgur.com/a/n3Rvqcn

Last edited:
Just be Asian is law! @Incelius Savage

Jawline is everything.

Why are you so autistic?

Betabuxxing a foidlet.
:mask:

5’7 and 4’11? Jfl

but muh heightpill and muh racepill :feelstastyman:

And we rot on .is while they are probably having sex rn :feelsohgod:

For mrsinister it's his eyes and teeth that fucks him up the most.

Where you get the chicken from? Popeyes

A lot of Asians have deep voices for some reason

A normie; I think sub 8 theory is an incredibly shortsighted and myopic view of the blackpill, so it's not too unexpected that this one noodlefoid is for now not with a 6'2, blue-eyed Chad, especially if the rice you talk about is wealthy. :feelshehe:

A normie; I think sub 8 theory is an incredibly shortsighted and myopic view of the blackpill, so it's not too unexpected that this one noodlefoid is for now not with a 6'2, blue-eyed Chad, especially if the rice you talk about is wealthy. :feelshehe:
there are a lot of 5'7 ricecels here coping with the muh heightpill and racepill and that they will never ascend, yet I see couples like them everywhere.

Face and NT is everything. :blackpill: @subhuman @big shroomgus

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back