Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Jawzrsize 2 Weeks In. How to begin, tips, etc.

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
I bought Jawzrsize two weeks ago and i've been using it when I work out. Right now it's too early for results so in 2 weeks I'll give an update.

I had 3 levels: Easy, Medium, Heavy.

You'll get the best "workout" if you do some type of exercise that isn't cardio while chewing on it.

So for example, I do 10 push-ups. You should be chewing down on the jawzrsize when you do a push-up, so 10 chews. If you want to chew it twice per push-up then that's fine. The more you challenge yourself the more of a workout you will get.

And after each exercise, I would chew on the jawzrsize and bite down and stay in that position for a certain number of seconds. I noticed I get a better workout when doing this part, and even better if you bite it down while tilting your head all the way up, which will activate and burn the fat right under your chin.

The muscles that work are my mandibles on my cheeks, and if I hold it down while tilting my head up, my mandibles, my chin, and the sides of my neck. what you want is the burn you get when you're chewing on it.

If you mastered "Easy," then go to Medium, and to Heavy. Increase your reps with the Heavy and add more time to holding it down. The latter is the toughest part imo, as it challenges you to really bite down and hold that position, but it's a good workout imo.

Also, the more strenuous the exercise you are doing while chewing on the jawzrsize, the more effective of a burn you will feel in your jaws while doing so.

I'll keep everyone posted, as it is too early to make any conclusions as of now.

Good luck. Let us know if it works.

i have one, i havnt used it in awhile. one thing you should definitely do is to try to chew on as many teeth as you can, dont just do the front. chew on the sides aswell, and i noticed its easier to use without the gel molds, ironically.

also, mew and do hunter eye stuff wheil you use the jaw piece. might as well.

i have one, i havnt used it in awhile. one thing you should definitely do is to try to chew on as many teeth as you can, dont just do the front. chew on the sides aswell, and i noticed its easier to use without the gel molds, ironically.

also, mew and do hunter eye stuff wheil you use the jaw piece. might as well.

I actually recommend just doing the front though. I see your point because it emphasizes the jaws even more, but you want an even, symmetrical jaw, not one jaw that looks significantly larger than the other.

And yes I've been mewing whenever I can as well. I also have been massaging my cheeks to get that hollow cheek look that most models with square jaws have, and massaging the jawbones to burn out the fat lying around there.
Good luck. Let us know if it works.

Thank you. I'll report in another 2 weeks.

I actually recommend just doing the front though. I see your point because it emphasizes the jaws even more, but you want an even, symmetrical jaw, not one jaw that looks significantly larger than the other.

And yes I've been mewing whenever I can as well. I also have been massaging my cheeks to get that hollow cheek look that most models with square jaws have, and massaging the jawbones to burn out the fat lying around there.

Thank you. I'll report in another 2 weeks.
if you do both sides evenly you shouldnt have issues with symmetry. you most likely already have some asymmetry so you are going to have to go see which side needs more work. one issue with your thinking is that by working only the front teeth you are not getting the entire masseter muscle, and you are only stressing the chin and frontal jaw. you will create imbalances in the long term.

if you do both sides evenly you shouldnt have issues with symmetry. you most likely already have some asymmetry so you are going to have to go see which side needs more work. one issue with your thinking is that by working only the front teeth you are not getting the entire masseter muscle, and you are only stressing the chin and frontal jaw. you will create imbalances in the long term.

True I haven't thought of that. Thanks brocel