Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Short big ass white girl made me hard at the gym

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
I came to train lat pull down. I watched in the mirror in front of me . I saw this big ass white girl doing the exercise when you hold the large dumbbell and bend . It was suifuel, I can see her big round when she was fully bent . This alone was unbearable. I saw she was leaving. She came near me doing the exercise in the pulley but she was using one leg . I was watching her through the mirror but the distance is quite big I didn't get a perfect view . I glanced at her . When she fully raised her leg I could see the separation in her ass each side was big and and round.

I had a 2/4 erection, while I was standing shame she didn't see what she did to me. After thinking about her ass while resting after a set I was 3/4 hard I had to rest longer so no one could see.

I went to do pullups, she was on the ground doing abs . At one point she was on her knees texting while her big round ass was pointing up . Many things passed in my head. I had to turn my head to not get fully hard.

I always hate Mondays many people there you can't use machine. Many big ass white girls. I fucking can't take it anymore. Anywhere you go you see a short big ass white (occasionally latina) girl training
@realblackcel02 @Evangelioncel @Ci Jey @faded

Is this all you talk about :feelsseriously:

Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed reading about this :forcedsmile:

I came to train lat pull down. I watched in the mirror in front of me . I saw this big ass white girl doing the exercise when you hold the large dumbbell and bend . It was suifuel, I can see her big round when she was fully bent . This alone was unbearable. I saw she was leaving. She came near me doing the exercise in the pulley but she was using one leg . I was watching her through the mirror but the distance is quite big I didn't get a perfect view . I glanced at her . When she fully raised her leg I could see the separation in her ass each side was big and and round.

I had a 2/4 erection, while I was standing shame she didn't see what she did to me. After thinking about her ass while resting after a set I was 3/4 hard I had to rest longer so no one could see.

I went to do pullups, she was on the ground doing abs . At one point she was on her knees texting while her big round ass was pointing up . Many things passed in my head. I had to turn my head to not get fully hard.

I always hate Mondays many people there you can't use machine. Many big ass white girls. I fucking can't take it anymore. Anywhere you go you see a short big ass white (occasionally latina) girl training
@realblackcel02 @Evangelioncel @Ci Jey @faded
Approach her and give her some BBC once for all

Worst part when I see a big ass white girl below my height at gym is her boyfriend shows up out of nowhere and mogs me. :feelsseriously:

Gym is suifuel go early in the morning. Incel hours

.... her (in videogame ofc)

You need to fap more. You're going to be arrested if they see your erection in the gym.

Ok. And the creepshot is where?

You have to start and enjoy that phat ass booty Bro. Bury your face between those large, white buttocks Bro. Imagine feeling her warm and plump asscheeks on each side of your face. With your nose straight by her anus Bro. That scent is like heaven. The jiggle of those round cheeks when she is walking is also heaven Bro. It grants us wings.

You have to start and enjoy that phat ass booty Bro. Bury your face between those large, white buttocks Bro. Imagine feeling her warm and plump asscheeks on each side of your face. With your nose straight by her anus Bro. That scent is like heaven. The jiggle of those round cheeks when she is walking is also heaven Bro. It grants us wings.
Yess

you want us circlejerk to your experience or what

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/rGzlPQ9KDrw?si=3Aim1jvDPVgtL4ny
Worst part when I see a big ass white girl below my height at gym is her boyfriend shows up out of nowhere and mogs me. :feelsseriously:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/nutvobKKaII?si=Nq1Xyqm1rNvvjDLi

Last edited:
Tfw not tagged

Man, I wish I could get hard like this. I think I’m too old, too beaten down, or maybe it’s the ssris. Maybe everything. Inceldom (the common thread) fucking sucks man.

Tfw not tagged

Man, I wish I could get hard like this. I think I’m too old, too beaten down, or maybe it’s the ssris. Maybe everything. Inceldom (the common thread) fucking sucks man.
Sorry bro

How old are you now?

You are one horny man qwerty lmaoo

I remember in English class in my senior year, there was this shy, short white girl with bangs and with big tits. She was yummy

Can you do that in gym?
Yes, don’t get caught though. I spent my entire high school years taking creepshots of classmates. I’m intrigued to see what these women look like that you talk about.