Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[JBC] Nazi Germany women lusting after Indian chads

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Just Be Curry is the most robust theory
:feelsLSD:

curry mogs
curry gods

0:49 curries were rocking the fuckboy haircut before it was a thing, no wonder they made nazi whores wet. Brutal hairpill in disguise. I'm now convinced that curries are Gods. JBC is not a theory or hypothesis anymore, it is law now. Or mathematically you could say JBC is an axiom, a self evident truth if you will @pp183

Principia Attractionis: JBC is legit

Holy shit I always thought jbc was a joke, but it’s law! :worryfeels:

Hitlerlos

0:49 curries were rocking the fuckboy haircut before it was a thing, no wonder they made nazi whores wet. Brutal hairpill in disguise. I'm now convinced that curries are Gods. JBC is not a theory or hypothesis anymore, it is law now. Or mathematically you could say JBC is an axiom, a self evident truth if you will @pp183

That’s where the stole the swastika from
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Currycels keep insisting they have it worse than us ricecels. This is proof they’re wrong.

Currycels keep insisting they have it worse than us ricecels. This is proof they’re wrong.
This. The German foids would never have lusted after the Turkic soldiers conscripted by the Waffen SS. Pic related.

Attachments

• 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-295-1560-21,_Nordfrankreich,_Turkmenische_Freiwillige.jpg
    220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-295-1560-21,_Nordfrankreich,_Turkmenische_Freiwillige.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 108
So mayofags SEAmaxx and us currys Germanymaxx?

Looks more like a grannymaxxing video
:feelskek:

women are wired to mingle with outsiders. goddamn genestealers.

There's something really twisted about female sexuality.

When something is exotic they must immediately fuck it JFL. No concern for their genepool whatsoever or loyalty to it.

Only works if you have good facial bones and height.

If you are indian with a asymmetrical bean-shaped face like me, you will only get dirty looks.

LOL even Nazi foids who had racial pride drilled into them are still traitors. LMAO!!!