Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mogged by subhuman currycel

Polishfacecel

Polishfacecel

SevERe facial disfigurement, Polishcel
-
A year ago in class I was sat next to a Latina foid, a stacylite. She was sat next to a short, fat, facially ugly currycel. Next, the foid starts calling him "funny" or something, while glancing at me. She was trying to make fun of me.

This is suifuel as I'm a white-skinned (but slav) 5"10.

This proves that:
1. JBC, Just Be Curry, is real in the UK. They have a curry prime minister, for example.
2. Face > Height most of the time, obviously if you are a disfigured facecel like me height doesn't matter that much. This applies to UK especially as normies here are shorter than in Poland from what I've noticed.
3. Slavs are inferior subhumans in the UK, worse than Muslims and every deathnic. @Incline would agree.

You're doing worlds better than him

JoinedApr 4, 2024

A year ago in class I was sat next to a Latina foid, a stacylite. She was sat next to a short, fat, facially ugly currycel. Next, the foid starts calling him "funny" or something, while glancing at me. She was trying to make fun of me.

This proves that:
1. JBC, Just Be Curry, is real in the UK. They have a curry prime minister, for example.
2. Face > Height most of the time, obviously if you are a disfigured facecel like me height doesn't matter that much. This applies to UK especially as normies here are shorter than in Poland from what I've noticed.
3. Slavs are inferior subhumans in the UK, worse than Muslims and every deathnic. @Incline would agree.
incline is slavic?

@Grim_Reaper @illumizoldyck @Chudpreet is this true? :lul: :lul: :lul:

No ascension for slavs

Jbc lmaoo. What is this forum coming too?

This proves that:
This is true.

Curries are better accepted into the UK society than slavs. I went through UK schools and what I observed that there were 3 types of slavs.

1. Regular slavs, or the slav-normies - Immigrant slavs, not born in the UK. Those are the kind of slavs that would band together, they would always separate from others and just stay together in their slav friend group. Forced together more by circumstance than actual friendship though. If there is not enough slavs in a class / school then the slav-normies would just mostly keep to themselves instead.

2. Britified slavs - This are slavs born in the UK to first or second+ generation slav parents. They speak English fluently and aside from their looks they are well integrated into the britbong culture. They mostly blend in with the UK society without many issues. What is funny is that this slavs ACTIVELY stay away and try to keep away from the other non-native slavs.

3. Immigrant slavs - similiar to regular slavs, but usually they come into the UK much later, in their late teens or young adulthood. They will never intergrate with the UK society, they rarely make UK friends, if they have any than they are usually other slavs. Main destinction between the normie slavs and the immigrant slavs is that normie slavs make an effort to intergrate but usually end up being rejected by the britbong society, the immigrant slavs dont even bother.

I am not joking, slavs are treated like subhumans in the UK. We are considered low-skill manual labour, low-class. Nobody wants to get it with slavs, slav dating pool is mostly limited to other slavs JFL. It mostly comes down to accent.

However as all things in life, good looks trump it all. You can be the most immigrant, autistic sounding slav there is. If you got the looks for it then it doesn't matter.

All currycels are fakecels. Ban all curry"cels"

maybe in eu
in NA curries only get left over white toilets who are looking for a betabuxx
curries can only sometimes get noodlewhores in their prime, only if they are tall and higher end of smv as a curry.

latinas are rare and never seen blacks.

This is true.

Curries are better accepted into the UK society than slavs. I went through UK schools and what I observed that there were 3 types of slavs.

1. Regular slavs, or the slav-normies - Immigrant slavs, not born in the UK. Those are the kind of slavs that would band together, they would always separate from others and just stay together in their slav friend group. Forced together more by circumstance than actual friendship though. If there is not enough slavs in a class / school then the slav-normies would just mostly keep to themselves instead.

2. Britified slavs - This are slavs born in the UK to first or second+ generation slav parents. They speak English fluently and aside from their looks they are well integrated into the britbong culture. They mostly blend in with the UK society without many issues. What is funny is that this slavs ACTIVELY stay away and try to keep away from the other non-native slavs.

3. Immigrant slavs - similiar to regular slavs, but usually they come into the UK much later, in their late teens or young adulthood. They will never intergrate with the UK society, they rarely make UK friends, if they have any than they are usually other slavs. Main destinction between the normie slavs and the immigrant slavs is that normie slavs make an effort to intergrate but usually end up being rejected by the britbong society, the immigrant slavs dont even bother.

I am not joking, slavs are treated like subhumans in the UK. We are considered low-skill manual labour, low-class. Nobody wants to get it with slavs, slav dating pool is mostly limited to other slavs JFL. It mostly comes down to accent.

However as all things in life, good looks trump it all. You can be the most immigrant, autistic sounding slav there is. If you got the looks for it then it doesn't matter.
I remember reading an article in The Guardian where some Blacks were talking about how they were unsure of their place in British society because Slavic/EE immigrants were taking their place as the low-income, seen-as-criminal-subhumans group:feelskek:, and how they were voting for Brexit because of that to safeguard their (shitty) place in society:lul::lul:. I'll have to find that article again, it was hilarious from what I remember:feelskek:.

I remember reading an article in The Guardian where some Blacks were talking about how they were unsure of their place in British society because Slavic/EE immigrants were taking their place as the low-income, seen-as-criminal-subhumans group:feelskek:, and how they were voting for Brexit because of that to safeguard their (shitty) place in society:lul::lul:. I'll have to find that article again, it was hilarious from what I remember:feelskek:.
:feelskek:

Hey at least you're not in 15 different pieces from a bomb like your slavshit brothers are on the front lines in ukraine lel

Blackcels are fakecels in the UK the slavs are the true niggers here. Slavs are literally the nigger version of niggers in America.

This proves that:
I’m sure the few ricecels in europe have it worse, I pray for those niggas

Subhuman curries mog me too