Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBC

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
Screenshot 87

unironically i agree with premise that indian guys are fine in their own communities, but that king knights is copium overdose :lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

comments were under CBP channel under this video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp2HAdpfvIY

@Caesercel
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

Indians aren't doing bad today. That guy is still coping though.

really ?

how is their situation in west ?

@Broly
@Transcended Trucel

Indians are the biggest copers. They refuse to accept the blackpill in the hope of ascending.

Indians .... Are the new Jews

I’m not Indian, but from what I see most are STEMcels
And have higher IQ on average

Whats your avatar?

And yeah I agree with the premise. Seems to me most of them live a pretty comfortable life.

cope they are the bottom of the barrel in the dating market. Only in money maxxing are they doing wel
really ?

how is their situation in west ?

@Broly
@Transcended Trucel
The richfag curries are doing worse than whites but can cope with money game. And tend to be tall fag high caste fuckers.

While curries born to poorfag western curries like me have low caste bloodline and tend to be midget height+ no money. Worst of everything.
The dumb fucks are left behind in the homeland. If you go to curryland, you will see many many many dumb fuck curries. Easily as dumb as average American redneck if not more.
Indians .... Are the new Jews
Only the high caste rich fag Hindu/Sikh ones.Muzzie curries are far behind especially in my case :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Those guys would be incel tier. Currycels here even face mog 2/3 guys u posted.

Last edited:
Curries cope the least, most curries don't even talk about dating and foids cos they know how hopeless it is, just the amount of curries both indian and western is huge in the manosphere should tell you something compare it to Asians or other races, curries come next to white incels in both numbers and activity imo. No one suffers more than curries, even members of other races outslay curries with the same psl.

Last edited:
Curries are at the bottom for dating, they have luck because males from other races dont like curry foids. Most curries that are with foids are betabuxxers because they are hard working family guys.

View attachment 503204

unironically i agree with premise that indian guys are fine in their own communities, but that king knights is copium overdose :lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

comments were under CBP channel under this video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp2HAdpfvIY

@Caesercel
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

We aren't fine in our own communities who the fuck are you kidding? My own sister married a Bangladeshi instea of an indian, the girl I invested most time pursuing was Indian and treated me like shit while worshipping white guys and black guys. Fuck this shit. Everybody is fucking delusional about indians. You think it's a joke to be at the bottom, fuck all of you, even people on this site thinks it's funny.

This is actually a misconception. They larp as being high iq but actually they are not even above average in stem. The fallacy is that people assume that rice and curries are smart to compensate for not being white.

JFL implying there's a difference
There is a difference of 2500 miles you faggot, same difference as a Portuguese vs a romanian. He looks way more chinese than us. He is also very light skinned.

The Cope is unreal

We aren't fine in our own communities who the fuck are you kidding? My own sister married a Bangladeshi instea of an indian, the girl I invested most time pursuing was Indian and treated me like shit while worshipping white guys and black guys. Fuck this shit. Everybody is fucking delusional about indians. You think it's a joke to be at the bottom, fuck all of you, even people on this site thinks it's funny.
nigga indians have lowest interracial stats