Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Jbs do jawline check

"i wonder what white tiktok whores are doing today"

Foid with bad jaw still mogs the average male.

Jbs can't understand permutations, can they?

SEK

Foid with bad jaw still mogs the average male.

correct. a good jawline is just an extra for foids. for us males its a necessity as its a sexually dimorphic trait, like height.

correct. a good jawline is just an extra for foids. for us males its a necessity as its a sexually dimorphic trait, like height.
JFL. Foids don't need to have any traits to attract men. There are always men who like a certain kind of foid.
I mean, in some cases, a good jawline isn't an extra for foids, when it comes to certain men who don't like such foids. And those men can even be Chads, for example.

Last edited:
JFL. Foids don't need to have any traits to attract men. There are always men who like a certain kind of foid.
I mean, in some cases, a good jawline isn't an extra for foids, when it comes to certain men who don't like such foids. And those men can even be Chads, for example.
Every guy would be stacy only if the laws and soyciety weren't cucked. But men's thirstiness and desperation in these cucked times make them dumpster dive. If you see a man with a fat or ugly foid, it's not because he thinks she's beautiful, it's because she's all he can get.

Every guy would be stacy only if the laws and soyciety weren't cucked.
I don't even know. There are many perverts among men.
If you see a man with a fat or ugly foid, it's not because he thinks she's beautiful, it's because she's all he can get.
I agree about that. Though there are Chads who're into chubby/fat girls. I think Chads are able to fuck skinny/fit foids if they want to.

I agree about that. Though there are Chads who're into chubby/fat girls. I think Chads are able to fuck skinny/fit foids if they want to.
They might fuck them if they're the easiest rostie around, but they won't be in a relationship with them. I never see a chad married to a landwhale, or letting her live with him.
I don't even know. There are many perverts among men.
That's caused by inceldom, not naturally. If foids were as deprived as us they'd be the same.