Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW = 6/10 whites slaying

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

this thread shows only normie tier and above. also suifuel tbh, im guessing human looking to slay sea bugs. noodlewhores are probably the most disgusting and open in cucking their bf's...

also that thread was very suifuel :cryfeels::woke:

Also just because you're a subhuman white and didnt get yerrow pussy doesnt mean jbw theory is refuted kek, if you're a white or whitepassing normiecel go to aisa.

JBW does not work for utter subhumans.
It works for low-tier white normies. Besides, 6/10 is not an incel in the first place xD

Being a turbomanlet had me thoroughly blackpilled though. So why should I be banned when I can contribute to blackpill science?

Being a turbomanlet had me thoroughly blackpilled though. So why should I be banned when I can contribute to blackpill science?
You're not an incel you have a wife. Only incels are allowed here.

Because you have a noodlewhore wife who you are presumably fucking and are not incel.

JBW SEAmaxxing worked for me as a young 5'2 white guy. I am Nordic with blonde hair and blue eyes though, but facially 5 or 6 maybe. But being a turbomanlet would make me like a 2-3/10?

My SEA wife was a virgin and looks quite decent and cute with a BMI of 20-21.
Graycels... when will they learn?

Danishcel

Oh, sorry. I just thought I could come with some insights behind enemy lines so to speak

Does your wife really love you? Are you sure she's not cheating behind your back?

As a ricecel this unsettles me.

Unknown 1

Of course I still hate women as a group. They are subhuman. Men are the empathetic gender.
It's Incels.co, might as well share your JBW experiences, i dont think mods will ban you if you tell them you just wanted to contribute blackpill knowledge

Water is white.

Women all like height and big dicks.

Noodlewhores = Shameless + low self esteem + self-hating

Just leave everything behind to move to a foreign part of the world with an entirely different culture and way of life bro
Yeah like korea has a massively diffrent culture to fucking the west :feelskek: :feelskek: Why do are you fags getting mad when I say 6/10 whites and hiigh tier normies can run JBW, it should be lifefuel

East Asia is like a free brothel for white normans.

Tfw no wyattu cocku-obsessed gf

Why are niggas with noodle wives joining incel forums :lul:
These people are everywhere in the manosphere trying to humble brag their relationships and then try and act offended when no one wants to hear it.
Everyone already thinks of them as losers so they have to go to a group of guys that are considered more loserish than them to try and brag.

Thankfully that douche is banned now.

These people are everywhere in the manosphere trying to humble brag their relationships and then try and act offended when no one wants to hear it.
Everyone already thinks of them as losers so they have to go to a group of guys that are considered more loserish than them to try and brag.

Thankfully that douche is banned now.
yep that fag itsover thought he was a slayer as well, and thoughed thai men are cucks cos he slayed 4/10 noodles jfl, most thai women are single mothers who get fucked by some thai guy

yep that fag itsover thought he was a slayer as well, and thoughed thai men are cucks cos he slayed 4/10 noodles jfl, most thai women are single mothers who get fucked by some thai guy
These people really need to gtfo out of communities for males that aren't in relationships, involuntarily or otherwise. It's blatant entryism and trying to humble brag.

Sexhavers are so insecure that they then tack it up to virgin males being jealous when really people in those communities are just sick of hearing it. They won't get any credit for "slaying" or being in a relationship here. The rest of the world is their playground yet they have to come here and brag and say "haha not an incel but you're right btw my gf/wife".

r/incelswithouthate is full of people like that and what's more the incels there that focus on making self-depreciating memes (because their hands are tried in saying anything mean about women because reddit) do it for the enjoyment of people like that.

of course 6's will be slaying jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back