Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JBW Deniers.

Cobscell

Cobscell

Greycel
I noticed this to be a big case around looksmax.org, a lot of people in that forum would always ignore the fact of the JBW.
These people ignore the power of race.

Do not await change, make them happen.

Your cheese alt was better @Mr. Chedda

Op is a Slavic mutt btw

They care more about pheno than race, since it is more looks specific.

Just make alts theory

I am not even a past user of this site, why am I being accused of being another person that I have no relation to in any manner.
Its obvious to people who know your ways at least make it less obvious

They care more about pheno than race, since it is more looks specific.
Some people act like you're automatically disqualified from being white if you're ugly and then these same types of people claim ugly white people don't exist and all whitecels are volcels

You are actually skitzo, take your meds.

Some people act like you're automatically disqualified from being white if you're ugly and then these same types of people claim ugly white people don't exist and all whitecels are volcels
White to them just means a certain pheno. Being actually white or descendant of Northern Europe has nothing to do with it. JBW coping ethnics always have to shift around definition because they know they’re being disingenuous.

The fact that you are the newest user yet have an avi, a banner, and post the way you do on top of typing in the exact same way as your alts