Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "JBW" is mostly about bright eyes

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Bright eyes look fucking magnificent. They add halo of magical majesty to the face. They're captivating to stare into. This is white trait that is objectively just absolutely golden to have. Whiteness without bright eyes loses a great chunk of its power.

Screenshot 26
9ef66010f0774f2ed69de6fc61b6b877

Indeed the eye color pill is brutal. Ethnics have shit dull eyes.

Emerald green eyes. Golden hair. Majestic skin of purity and roses. White ppl only :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Emerald green eyes. Golden hair. Majestic skin of purity and roses. White ppl only :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
My theory is that eye hue is mostly irrelevant (green, blue, gray) and brightness is all that actually matters. Bright of any color > dark of any color.

My theory is that eye hue is mostly irrelevant (green, blue, gray) and brightness is all that actually matters. Bright of any color > dark of any color.
Anything is better than brown, since brown is abt 80% of the world. Hell even silver is better than brown, any other eye color makes you "special" and gives foids a case of oneitis

Anything is better than brown, since brown is abt 80% of the world. Hell even silver is better than brown, any other eye color makes you "special" and gives foids a case of oneitis
Probably true. Maybe even dark eyes can be a plus if you're in a community of bright eyes only. Exoticism and standing out seems to be beneficial usually.

Even shitskins look good with european eyes.
Images 17
Images 21
/attachments/images-29-jpeg.600628/?hash=245ad2be58ab036a8259935db9886244
Images 31
Images 30

Attachments

• images (29).jpeg
    images (29).jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 77
I have blue eyes yet still incel

nah man, its about being instantly recognized as having 1st world citizenship. 95% of whites have 1st world citizenship (non-slavs). so when women in a 3rd world sees a white, they are 99% of the time going to think that he is from a 1st world. The same cannot be said for any other race, because all the non-white races are mearly immigrants at best to the 1st world. human development is a product of "the white man". the jews wanting to destroy whites and increase "muh diversity" will only lead to the decline in civilization. which is exactly what we are seeing.

but yeah, "JBW" is about being recognized as money and status in the 3rd world without having to even open your mouth. a black, spick, gook, etc can be 1st world citizen, but they are not recoqnized on first glance as such. they will think he is from niggerland, spickland, gookland, etc.

Meeks' eyes are pretty much gray, right? (You can check how much blue is in there in an Image editing software, there is pretty much no blue.)

Me when
When me

JBW with bright eyes already have good eye area ( Hunter thick eyes) and bone structure.
[UWSL]Eye color is just a bonus to a good eye area.[/UWSL]
This guy still a subhuman despite having blue eyes and red/ blonde hair and light skin

Now compare them to this

JBW is literally Chad
JBW doesn't work even for normies

Ethnic foids can make a difference between a white Chad, normie and incel

JBW with bright eyes already have good eye area ( Hunter thick eyes) and bone structure.
[UWSL]Eye color is just a bonus to a good eye area.[/UWSL]
This guy still a subhuman despite having blue eyes and red/ blonde hair and light skin
View attachment 600638
View attachment 600639

Now compare them to this

View attachment 600642

JBW is literally Chad
JBW doesn't work even for normies

Ethnic foids can make a difference between a white Chad, normie and incel
I agree probably for the most part but your first image doesn't even feature bright eyes. I am making a distinct difference between hue and brightness here. The guy has DARK blue eyes, clearly. Still, my claim is just that bright eyes are a good trait in isolation.

Cope. I have light brown hair and green eyes but being 5'7 manlet and having a jewish nose and chinlet makes me truecel.

Cope. I have light brown hair and green eyes but being 5'7 manlet and having a jewish nose and chinlet makes me truecel.
Cope how?

If you have bad jawline and maxilla structure, no color can save you. Example:
View attachment 600669
"you have bad jawline and maxilla structure, no color can save you"

Well duh nigga. Bitches be hypergamous you need multiple halos to overcome a single failo.

If you have multiple negative qualities its over for you.

"you have bad jawline and maxilla structure, no color can save you"

Well duh nigga. Bitches be hypergamous you need multiple halos to overcome a single failo.

If you have multiple negative qualities its over for you.
:feelsthink:

Mine are like a dull brown hazel colour, it's another failio to add to the list!

bright color eyes look like jewels in your head. my eyes are brown and look dark and dim