Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW is myth

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
comment_1656069256EYDtAs44L44VRQynE0SpFAw400.jpg

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@SocialzERo
@Broly @Dregster ( just be korean )

Just be Asian pill destroyed me! :feelsohgod:

Just be Asian pill destroyed me! :feelsohgod:
it's just export your media to whole world

if russia would be global dominant force and dominated geopolitics and exported their media, slav men would be seen as most attractive

@Transcended Trucel

"JBW" is a myth.

It's just a way for shitlibs to promote race mixing.

I know that Slavic women hate their own ethnicity.

so according to local foids japanese changs are the most attractive :feelsUgh::society:

yet the ricecels spout JBW while stealing our foids :feelsseriously::society:

JBA will unironically be the new JBW in a few years. Every non-manlet ricecel will be able to ascend since white foids will want to breed with them to have spawn that look like their favorite K-pop boy, which they wont but that doesnt matter since foids are dumb

if russia would be global dominant force and dominated geopolitics and exported their media, slav men would be seen as most attractive

@Transcended Trucel
they really are but a braindead NPC followers :feelsseriously::society:

kpop popular and trendy me like kpop teehee :feelswhat::feelsseriously::society:

all these bimbos would love a gook boyfriend until they meet them in person and height mogg them :feelskek::feelskek:

JBA will unironically be the new JBW in a few years. Every non-manlet ricecel will be able to ascend since white foids will want to breed with them to have spawn that look like their favorite K-pop boy, which they wont but that doesnt matter since foids are dumb

they really are but a braindead NPC followers :feelsseriously::society:

kpop popular and trendy me like kpop teehee :feelswhat::feelsseriously::society:
tbh men started to like noodles for same reason: media exposure
before they were at beast in war movies as bride to white american chad
I think it is a phase brought about by media that continuously argues for the diversity of the species, one which eventually concludes with the unification of all races into one consolidated ethnicity.

When the BLM movement was popular many white bitches decided to go dark, at the moment, due to the prevalence of kpop, more white women are becoming interested in sexual relations with Asian men.

There is a reason why we call it the "dating market". Men are the stocks and women are the corresponding currency. This implicates multiple types or stocks and different currencies.

View attachment 632414View attachment 632413
this in far future world will look like mocha

Brits are bunch of nigger worshippers :feelskek:

Brits are bunch of nigger worshippers :feelskek:
tbh they have large nigerian diaspora and zoomer foids love them
black foids obviously choose black men, pakis go for pakis

Turkey - Kenya?
UK - Nigeria?
yeah tbh when think about it this graph is bit...dunno really
i doubt that polish foids like the most also japs, they like meds most attractive like spaniards, italians, turks

Just be Asian strikes again

yeah tbh when think about it this graph is bit...dunno really
i doubt that polish foids like the most also japs, they like meds most attractive like spaniards, italians, turks
Yea I think MENA have more smv

Brazilians the most popular really?

And Nigerians and Kenyans? Wasn't there a survey that showed indian males were most popular in the UK?

tbh i doubt
like all women they would te raved by tall chad of any ethnicity
Sand foids mostly go for white chads if they have no access to their own race

Ricefuel for lifecels.

Take the JBK pill

Nah the white man can't lose :feelsaww: everything else is just cope:feelsaww:

@Transcended Trucel
Slavs failed at this hard. Biggest slav failure is failing to setup a strong media industry. Has hurt them greatly. Foreign media brainwashes slavs now instead of having any of their own medieval to take pride in.ogre

South Korea. JFL.

Slavs failed at this hard. Biggest slav failure is failing to setup a strong media industry. Has hurt them greatly. Foreign media brainwashes slavs now instead of having any of their own medieval to take pride in.ogre
it isn't even just be from rich country
japan was very arguably rich in 80's but they didn't have global popculture behind them

Ogre looking men from ANY ethnicity will NEVER be popular with zoomer foids, the only reason behind the rise of the rice is kpopmaxxing which is the polar opposite of your typical vodka drinking, adidas wearing, sminem haircut having ogremaxxed slav:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: Even cutecels have more smv in the west with zoomer foids than slavic chads, they are average at best here in the west:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
you have some problem with slavs tbh

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

you have some problem with slavs tbh

@Transcended Trucel
he is another slav hater probably like that old user. Fuck forgot his name. I think he got banned but he also used to post about it.

Nah they are the most incel ethnicity where i live among white people, tied only with curries (can thugmaxx if dark skin/betabuxx if rich) and rice (who can kpopmaxx), I’ve never seen foid simping for any slav tbh and they are very poor usually shit smv:society::society::society::society::society::society:
you mention us a lot and talk about cucking us, so that's why

NIGERIA HAHAHAHA IT IS SO OVER FOR THE WHITE RACE

I KEEP ON SAYING THAT RICECELS AREN‘T REAL!!! GIRLS DON‘T HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU‘RE A CHINK, THEY HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU‘RE SHORT AND UGLY

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This map was created by some faggot who can't accept the reality that foids find us ethnics unattractive, to make ethnic men look better

This map was created by some faggot who can't accept the reality that foids find us ethnics unattractive, to make ethnic men look better
50/50 it's hard me to believe on some picks...

Their women love getting ruined , cucked countries :feelskek:

@yez
@Mentally lost cel

Turkroaches how u feel about ur women interracial fetish :feelskek:
Wtf did you expect