Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW is obsolete, it's JBW&B in 2024

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
0% - Verbal
JBW alone it's getting obsolete on the west specially in America.

In 2024 Just be White & Black is law.

According to data white and black men hold the highest SMV on earth, they have FAR more chances of getting a white female than a curry or an arab, they have the highest status thanks to the media too meanwhile latino men are portrayed as wageslaves and indians as cucks.

Listen boyos, if you're not white (western european/North european not an slavshit or a brown med) or black (not somalian or east african but rather a bantu/ caribbean one) it's over.

According to data white and black men hold the highest SMV on earth, they have FAR more chances of getting a white female than a curry or an arab, they have the highest status thanks to the media too meanwhile latino men are portrayed as wageslaves and indians as cucks.

Listen boyos, if you're not white (western european/North european not an slavshit or a brown med) or black (not somalian or east african but rather a bantu/ caribbean one) it's over.
fuck im cocobean
ova

Curries will rise one day. There will be a time when India is going to shine and JBC will be law.

Curries will rise one day. There will be a time when India is going to shine and JBC will be law.
Curries are going extinct as we speak lmao :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'll make a thread abt this soon, i have a couple of racial predictions by 2100.

In my opinion curries MIGHT be one of the highest SMV people on earth by that time

I'll make a thread abt this soon, i have a couple of racial predictions by 2100.

In my opinion curries MIGHT be one of the highest SMV people on earth by that time
Highest SMV by that time you say? How exactly? Will they all looksmaxx or enough curry foids with impregnate themselves with white sperm?

aren't there 1.4 billion curries + Pakistan which is just curryland 2.0?
There was not a single female who was born in most indian villages there was a post aboit it

There was not a single female who was born in most indian villages there was a post aboit it
villages don't mean anything, they still have a birth rate of 2.05 which means their population will stay the same. Europe is in trouble tho, not 1 European country has a birthrate of 2 which means our population will decline, and its actually estimated that our population in Europe will drop to 420 million in 2100 (we're at 740 mil currently).

It's JBW in only asia, especially noodle who never seens whyte boy.

they have FAR more chances of getting a white female
And 5/10 Whyte boy, they had higher chance getting any enthics foid, expect whyte foid. For nigger, because it's their dick size

Fr it's more about Just Be Exotic than JBB or JBW

Truthpilled and agreed.

i have observed this. i am from London hence my name. Black men mog white men in london. it fucking sucks. White men mog black men in non white countries though