Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW IS THE LAW

mrqwerty

mrqwerty

Recruit
★★
https://i.4cdn.org/r9k/1651981258745.jpg

Its over for us curries

Who wants noodles anyway

JBW only really works for the Malinches of women, noodles.

Who wants noodles anyway
They are the most attractive to me. :feelsaww:

JBW is cope. I'm trying to JBWmaxx for months now, on all kinds of dating apps and I get nothing. I'm not going to post my stats because I don't want to unintentionally mog anyone in here. You should just accept that there are pretty and ugly people in the world and we're the ugly ones.

Indeed, you gotta be -1/10 to have a right to call yourself "incel" as a cumskin.

Anyone who believes in “JBW” has an IQ of 70 or lower

Fucking race traitor:feelskek::feelsaww:
As a 5'5 giga turbo manlet I don't think I have any other option other than doing North Indianmaxxing in Nepal if I don't lose my virginity till 25. I have heard nepali girls love light skin caucasoid North Indian men. Plus, the average height of Nepali men is like 5'3 so that means I mog most of them:feelsaww:.

As a 5'5 giga turbo manlet I don't think I have any other option other than doing North Indianmaxxing in Nepal if I don't lose my virginity till 25. I have heard nepali girls love light skin caucasoid North Indian men. Plus, the average height of Nepali men is like 5'3 so that means I mog most of them:feelsaww:.
I hate noodlewhore the most "attractive" noodles have the ugly horse faces