Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW theory and JBB theory are BOTH retarded copes

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
White but not Chad = truecel.
Black but not Tyrone = truecel.

Simple as that. If you think sub7 whites or blacks are slaying you're still bluepilled and you're teracoping.

Simply having a certain skin colour is not enough. You need to be CHAD/TYRONE. You need to have a good FACE, HEIGHT, DICK, and so on.

just be curry is legit tho

It doesnt mean youll slay but you will have an advantage

BASED. A man's superior race doesn't mean shit if he is sub-8. He is just another subhuman who was sent on this planet to cope.

Simply having a certain skin colour is not enough. You need to be CHAD/TYRONE. You need to have a good FACE, HEIGHT, DICK, and so on.

I'd argue that blacks have it much worse than white though. You basically HAVE to be thugmaxxed/tyronemaxxed or you're a disgrace to soyciety and no one can relate to you (speaking out of experience unfortunately).

Yeah. I go full detail in this thread:
Good read, you make some good points, I agree with most of it. I am slightly lucky because I'm not fully black so I don't get stereotyped 24/7, but I got stereotyped a shitton in highschool

High IQ.Race is cope,it's JustBeGoodLooking theory

tbh jbw is braindead

Nah ,jbw works
Dont expect models or a looksmatch, but something>nothing at all

Nah ,jbw works
Dont expect models or a looksmatch, but something>nothing at all
yeah people here think jbw doesn't work because they can't land a blonde blue eyed Stacy or above average noodle.

yeah people here think jbw doesn't work because they can't land a blonde blue eyed Stacy or above average noodle.
Imagine demanding an above average girl as an incel

I'd argue that blacks have it much worse than white though. You basically HAVE to be thugmaxxed/tyronemaxxed or you're a disgrace to soyciety and no one can relate to you (speaking out of experience unfortunately).

6/10 white guy will surely succeed with ethnic foids

Both are dumb tbh
Why do incels think that St. BlackOps2Cel is ugly? : Trufemcels
Fat Niggers by bipple on SoundCloud - Hear the world's sounds

6/10 white guy will surely succeed with ethnic foids
true. high tier normies can ascend with effort.

Simple as that. If you think sub7 whites or blacks are slaying you're still bluepilled and you're teracoping.

High IQ

Shitskin nigger cope. JBW law is irrefutable while JBB is straight up nigger fantasy.

Shitskin nigger cope. JBW law is irrefutable while JBB is straight up nigger fantasy.
:feelswhat: Literally zero Blackcels support JBB.

Its usually white nationalist nazi alt-right copers that support JBB and secretly have BLACKED.com subscriptions.

:feelswhat: Literally zero Blackcels support JBB.

Its usually white nationalist nazi alt-right copers that support JBB and secretly have BLACKED.com subscriptions.
Cos if they did they would be caught red randed tbh

Both are dumb tbh
Why do incels think that St. BlackOps2Cel is ugly? : Trufemcels

blackops2cel can easily ascend if he SEAmaxxed. I remember NEETsupremacist doing tinder exps with him, and he got like 80 matches or something

blackops2cel can easily ascend if he SEAmaxxed. I remember NEETsupremacist doing tinder exps with him, and he got like 80 matches or something
Not all people have enough resources or money to travel there fam. Me included.
Not to mention the amount of diseases and weird shit out there.

At least they can go and talk to any women they want..Incels cannot do that..

Really? Lmfao. If that's true than it's all about money and white skin = money. Even he gets mogged brutally by the top of tinder there no doubt.

JBW works on all Asian women.