Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment JBW Theory was correct-I will ascend(tinder location experiment)

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
So since tinder has made free location change,I tried locationmaxxing to India.I am obviously white,at least average looking(imo),gymmaxxed and lied about my height too in bio(I am manlet).These are the results :

I got 0 matches,JFL at JBW copers

High IQ

JFL at thinking a toilet will fuck you because your skin has low natural melanin.

acabado estais

High IQ

JFL at thinking a toilet will fuck you because your skin has low natural melanin.
Haven't the copers ever heard the term "tall, dark & handsome"?

But to be fair they usually argue skull shape as opposed to actual skin tone, which is more reasonable. But the most low IQ among them think skin bleaching is a legit ascension strategy, which is only true for foids in India done dirty by the insane cast system or some shit.

Can't see the pic

Isn't JBW maxxing supposed to work in Thailand, not in India?

wrong country!

change it to philippines. if u can't ascend there as a mayo, it's ogre buddy boyo

@Legendarywristcel do curry foids in curryland chase white males? Even non chad white males?

Maybe you did not configure it well, to some extent it worked for me.

So since tinder has made free location change,I tried locationmaxxing to India.I am obviously white,at least average looking(imo),gymmaxxed and lied about my height too in bio(I am manlet).These are the results :

I got 0 matches,JFL at JBW copers

Its crazy isnt it? I created a tinder ac in curryland with a Turkish chad and only got a few matches from grotesque curry foids. I think its simply that curryland is one of the worst places to look for foids.

High IQ

Its not JBW its JBR.

Just Be Rich. I think white is rich to them but I think they are smart enough to check out your status in the real first. I think you need to be there and actually be like, I have a job etc.

And rich to them means anyone making more than $1500 or so a month. At least in real shitholes like Uttar Pradesh. The NCR (National Capital Region) probably has much higher standards. But its still betabuxxing. The only difference is men have a clear advantage with marriage in India because its not a cucked country (yet). The West has been thoroughly invaded by rabid commie feminist nutcases and its a lost cause here for men in general. Courts are fucked... Betabuxxing does not end well here.

Fakeup noodles can neotany max

Ya. Curry foids cant. They age like shit.
he NCR (National Capital Region) probably has much higher standards. But its still betabuxxing. The only difference is men have a clear advantage with marriage in India because its not a cucked country (yet). .

How so? I also tried going the arranged marriage route. All i got were disgusting curry whales who wanted a rich guy.

Jbw= just be wealthy

White skin= wealth to a jungle monkey

Although don’t get me wrong, ethnic foids still lust over tall white above average males.

Last edited:
Its crazy isnt it? I created a tinder ac in curryland with a Turkish chad and only got a few matches from grotesque curry foids. I think its simply that curryland is one of the worst places to look for foids.
Do all currywhores fuck the same few chads in the city?It seems with such big popultion and many of the males being currycels it would be easier there,but it seems to be on same difficulty as the west

Jbw= just be wealthy

White skin= wealth to a jungle monkey
this
Excuse me WTF
tinder passport feature is free currently

Do all currywhores fuck the same few chads in the city?It seems with such big popultion and many of the males being currycels it would be easier there,but it seems to be on same difficulty as the west

Seems to be the case. I dont know who theyre fking to be honest, there arent many curry chads.

tinder passport feature is free currently
So now foids can access Chad anywhere in the world!? :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Sub 9 Law will be in full effect by 2030 at the latest.

So now foids can access Chad anywhere in the world!? :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Sub 9 Law will be in full effect by 2030 at the latest.
also chadlites/high tier normies who have little success in the west will see that their SMV is higher in the east,so it will be even more over for Eastern Europecels/Asiacels