Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBWmaxxer realizes his sons will be incels

Jews are universally loathed because again, they're a scapegoat for whitey. Have they done some terrible shit? Sure, but every single thing whitey is responsible for jews just happen to be to blame. Interesting.
Satan is a scapegoat god. Does that mean Satan's not evil ?. Everyone is a piece of shit. I'm not defending cumbois. The fact that they colonized the entire world just to build this piece of shit civilization/prison we call modern world is enough reason to exterminate the western Hampshire in my opinion.

But you see. It's not that jews are to be blamed. It's just that jews just so happen to be either hand in hand with whites most of the time. Or simply using them for personal gain.

China may produce more garbage, but cumskins ARE garbage, therefore outweighs any amount of garbage china produces
All neurological norms are garbage. You just seem to be too focused on one specific bag of garbage.

I'm a Genetically modified GREAT ape. I am indeed special
I'm a homo(no homo)sapient that evolved over thousands of years on the greatest MMORPG map of all. Aka gaia .

The thing is that cumskins perpetuate hate while at the same time wanting the benefit of sleeping with the women of said races. A "Gook" or a "Nigger" Is beneath them up until they get an inkling of attention from said races women.

There's nothing really wrong with being racist yet still wanting to fuck a woman from the race you hate. Women are property meant to be conquered and used to dilute the enemy race's genetics. It's like how white americans hated africans, yet still had children with their slaves. Or how Arabs hated Christians, yet still had children with their slaves. Or how Turks massraped the Greeks. It's a power move, simply put.

Out of all the human races i hate cumskins the most, mostly because of their false sense of superiority and riding on the achievements of their ancestors.
It's more funny when you consider that Browns are arguably the more superior race. Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Ottomans, Rashiduns, Sasanids, Byzantines, were all brown people. The Romans even considered Germanics/Nordics to be savages and for blonde hair to be a sign of stupidity. Meanwhile, whites (Anglos, Nords, Germanics) themselves were irrelevant for 4000 years, and once they managed to get global power within the past 200 or so years, as you said, they've done nothing but steer us to hell. Whites like to cope with muh genetic superiorty to explain their current power, but fail to realize their rise to power is no different than that of what is happening now in China or what happened with the Arabs/Mongols. It was a good oppurtunity that had ideal conditions, be it their access to the sea, discovery of coal, or piggybacking off of previous civilizations acheivments.

When you actually observe history, it's apparent that resources, ideology, geography, and so on factor far more into which nation reigns supereme over genetics.

For example, without the resource of coal, Britain never would have conquered the world. Nor would Saudi or the other Gulf countries be where they are now.

Without the ideology of Islam, Arabs would have never given a shit about establishing an empire. Likewise, one of the reasons China fell behind technologically to the west is because they didn't want to give power to the merchant class. Again, ideological factor.

Without the unique geography of Afghanistan, the Taliban likely never would have been able to kick the Soviets and Americans' asses. Likewise, without geogrpahy, the Japanese never would have been able to fend off the Mongols.

I would recommend you watch youtube channels like Caspian Report and other geopolitical/history channels to learn more.

In addition i also dislike them for the amount of hate and tension they create between people for no reason other than to divide them and maximize profit.
That's exactly what they do in Africa especially, with their arbitrary borders that are made to benefit them. In fact, many anthropolgists often note that one of the reason African countries are often unstable is due ethnic tensions of forcing different tribes under one flag. Of course, that's not getting into the white billionares like Elon Musk who send their death squads to their colbalt mines when those "filthy niggers" start demanding being treated properly.

Mongols and Kazakhs are an exception, all other Asians are indeed weak, be it Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, etc.

Bruh .Sun tzu was chinese . The different dynasties were at constant wars with one another . They were no different than any savage ethnicity out there we considered high T . It's female nature to think only in terms of size.

Japanese samurais were more disciplined and experienced in battle than your average European knight. The samurai sword katana is far more superior to the European longsword. And required far more skill and tacticality due to shorter range.

Idk shit about Vietnamese or Korean people though. All I know the Vietnamese people gave a hella of a fight to American soldiers or so I was told.

Last edited:
Fdafda

Based comments. Which one of you faggots wrote this?

I agree. They didn't consent to being born. Their parents brought them into a life full of suffering all because they were selfish narcissistic cunts who wanted children for themselves.

There's nothing really wrong with being racist yet still wanting to fuck a woman from the race you hate. Women are property meant to be conquered and used to dilute the enemy race's genetics.
Gigacope. That only works when you're in your enemy's homeland not in your own homeland.

The thing is that cumskins perpetuate hate while at the same time wanting the benefit of sleeping with the women of said races. A "Gook" or a "Nigger" Is beneath them up until they get an inkling of attention from said races women.

Out of all the human races i hate cumskins the most, mostly because of their false sense of superiority and riding on the achievements of their ancestors. In addition i also dislike them for the amount of hate and tension they create between people for no reason other than to divide them and maximize profit.

Who is the race that came up with derogatory terms for each kind of human?

Who is the race that gave women rights?

Who is the race thats causing more harm to the planet and speeding up the end of humans as a whole?

Its also funny to see subhuman cumskins here coping with racism too, its honestly pretty pathetic.

The first and last word out of a cumskins mouth is hate.

View attachment 346814
Based. You are basically stating the obvious facts yet people will hate you for it especially from whitecels here who called themselves blackpilled.

I did not wake up one day and decided I hate white people. I saw, I learned, researched, and came to very obvious conclusions. I wish them ill and know damn well they don't feel any damn remorse or have any mercy for Asian men.

Never show mercy to those who show you none.

Last edited:
Based. You are basically stating the obvious facts yet people will hate you for it especially from whitecels here who called themselves blackpilled.

I did not wake up one day and decided I hate white people. I saw, I learned, researched, and came to very obvious conclusions. I wish them ill will and know damn well they don't feel any damn remorse or have any mercy for Asian men.
Giga based.

You know whats funny? Its perfectly okay to shit talk every race here but cumskins. How many "its over for currycels" and "jbw is law" threads do we see daily?

The second a thread comes out that isnt dick riding the white race and is benefiting any race that isn't white all of a sudden is cope. Even the non white humans here are so cucked and afraid that they join in on it.

Its really not hard to hate whites. I wont give them all the blame though. Half of the blame is on the self hating human scum who worship them here

Bruh .Sun tzu was chinese . The different dynasties were at constant wars with one another . They were no different than any savage ethnicity out there we considered high T . It's female nature to think only in terms of size.

Japanese samurais were more disciplined and experienced in battle than your average European knight. The samurai sword katana is far more superior to the European longsword. And required far more skill and tacticality due to shorter range.

Idk shit about Vietnamese or Korean people though. All I know the Vietnamese people gave a hella of a fight to American soldiers or so I was told.
I didn't mean that Chinese people can't be badass or masculine in terms of their behavior, but that women simply dont find them masculine or attractive. Simple as
Gigacope. That only works when you're in your enemy's homeland not in your own homeland.
Agree

On average their IQ is maybe 2 points higher than if they were full white. Imagine trading white genes for 2 IQ points :lul: :lul:

They'll be able to comprehend their suffering more deeply - thanks God :feelskek::feelskek:

Giga based.

You know whats funny? Its perfectly okay to shit talk every race here but cumskins. How many "its over for currycels" and "jbw is law" threads do we see daily?

The second a thread comes out that isnt dick riding the white race and is benefiting any race that isn't white all of a sudden is cope. Even the non white humans here are so cucked and afraid that they join in on it.

Its really not hard to hate whites. I wont give them all the blame though. Half of the blame is on the self hating human scum who worship them here
At the end of the day, you don't see ethnic men with white foids at all. For black men, its only a small number of BMWF couples even in white liberal coastal areas (barely noticeable). Idk about the midwest or south. While you can EASILY encounter WMAF couples wherever you go especially in CA/NY/Pacific northwest.

Imagine if white foids actually dated ethnic men in noticeable numbers and they were visible. The racism which is bad right now would get even worst by whitecels who feel entitled to ethnic pussy and and as for their own women? Its an unspoken rule in the Anglo west. You white foids dare not disgrace the white race by dating ethnics.

Last edited:
Why isn't that post deleted already? Usually every blackpilled post on reddit gets deleted

I didn't mean that Chinese people can't be badass or masculine in terms of their behavior, but that women simply dont find them masculine or attractive. Simple as
Personally I believe it's all due to western media influence.

Stopped reading at Latinx

not all hapas are created equal. half japs might be able to pull of the e-boy kpop look, but what does a half Chinese go for lol
Japs and chinese and other eastern aisans have very similar phenos