Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [JBWPill] Male sexlessness isn't "on the rise". ETHNIC sexlessness is on the rise

No data given. No scientific paper linked
Just your regular old "according to my experience" "b..but in my high school" :feelstastyman:
Guys like you are major fucking troll. Calm down there buddy, you self hate mog @chudur-budur.

That's the classic "All Ethnics are incel because I am an Ethnic incel" " All manlets are incel because I'm a 5'8 manlet incel" "It's over for all 6/10 bro cuz I'm 6/10 myself, it's Sub8 theory bro" trope on incels.co

Anyone who indulges in such sweeping remarks is a low IQ troll in my eyes.

Are you a teen"cel" by any chance? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Average cumdumpster for a 2/10 white truecel in 2040:
1506176645945.jpg

Need millions to even start betabuxxing her.

No data given. No scientific paper linked
Just your regular old "according to my experience" "b..but in my high school" :feelstastyman:
Guys like you are major fucking troll. Calm down there buddy, you self hate mog @chudur-budur.

That's the classic "All Ethnics are incel because I am an Ethnic incel" " All manlets are incel because I'm a 5'8 manlet incel" "It's over for all 6/10 bro cuz I'm 6/10 myself, it's Sub8 theory bro" trope on incels.co

Anyone who indulges in such sweeping remarks is a low IQ troll in my eyes.

Are you a teen"cel" by any chance? :feelshaha::feelshaha:
>"W-WHERE'S YOUR SCIENTIFIC PAPER, BRO!"
reddit tier

>"W-WHERE'S YOUR SCIENTIFIC PAPER, BRO!"
reddit tier
Keep crying for me you utter 85IQ pajeet. Don't shit on internet forums go outside bro the streets are waiting for you.

Keep crying for me you utter 85IQ pajeet. Don't shit on internet forums go outside bro the streets are waiting for you.
seethe harder :)
asks for a scientific paper when i say ethnics get less than whites LOL
absolute 70 IQ poster

seethe harder :)
asks for a scientific paper when i say ethnics get less than whites LOL
absolute 70 IQ poster
:feelsseriously:
Average cumdumpster for a 2/10 white truecel in 2040:
View attachment 278084
Typical ethnic troll. Ignored :yes:
90% of the populace is white, 40% are incels.

TIL that far over 100% of Asians are virgins.

Race coping in a nutshell.
Race copers are one of the lowest IQ people on this forum

Last edited:
:feelsseriously:

Typical ethnic troll. Ignored :yes:

Race copers are one of the lowest IQ people on this forum
Asks for a scientific paper when someone says whites score more then has the audacity to call anyone else low IQ
Funniest shit

You’re coping hard. I 100% garuntee you aren’t seeing everyone in your high school. It seems like a majority of whites have gfs because the white out there non NT chads are all you see.

Cope, it's whites who aren't breeding their whore women properly
at least when whites go extinct they wont be able to mog the rest of the world anymore and make us feel so subhuman

thats the 1 good thing that will come from it

Ethnic immigrants need to start aborting their sons, these dumb fucks are just causing a generation of dudes who will experience overwhelming suffering and end up killing themselves, me included.

Its over for us, ethnics :feelsrope:

Ethnic immigrants need to start aborting their sons, these dumb fucks are just causing a generation of dudes who will experience overwhelming suffering and end up killing themselves, me included.
well said, me included too

at least when whites go extinct they wont be able to mog the rest of the world anymore and make us feel so subhuman

That's just you. also, not every white sub-race is good looking. Brits, Finns, Slavs, and Turks are often weird-looking

That's just you. also, not every white sub-race is good looking. Brits, Finns, Slavs, and Turks are often weird-looking

Slavs and the Brits are the best looking

We've all seen this infamous pic.

View attachment 277760

The truth is, this corresponds with the massive ethnic growth as a % in the younger generations. Whites are still having sex in high school, ETHNIC MEN ARE NOT.
I'm still in high school, majority of white boys here have a gf (or have had some sort of gf in the past), say 75% have. For ethnics (excluding tyrones), it is UNIRONICALLLY 5-10% compared to whites 75%. That isnt an exaggeration.

As the west turns browner and browner, whites are only going to gain even MORE AND MORE SMV because of their race (because white men mog brown men to hell and back). The inceldom pandemic is purely ethnic. If you're a whitecel now, you would've been incel 50 years ago too. ETHNICS are the ones truly struggling.

If you're ethnic. it's OVER.

Pure suifuel

If you're ethnic. it's OVER.
[/QUOTE]

Wow. Curry inferiority is strong with this one. I guess half curries must have this self image problem more than full curries. Since they are half white themselves and hence prone to same racial hatred towards colored people. Yet they are colored so that translates into self hate and anger which translates to greater hatred towards colored folk.

It's like Hapas that hate their Asian side.

And people say it's curries that are racist to half white curries when it is not one-sided like western society would have you think. There is prejudice on both sides but a lot of half curries see themselves as above curries born with no recent admixture from other races and make it a point to show they think this.

Redpillcomics13

If this isn't the truest comic about ethnics in America. I was at a gathering once and I overheard an Asian-American (coastal, liberal, educated) woman literally say: "I wish there were a sign above my head like an old-school segregated water fountain that said 'Whites only, no Asians'." She was 5' and demanded 6'+. A walking meme. SJW in the sheets, KKK in the sheets.

It looks like it was a really bad idea to bring nonwhite people into the west after all.

When whites go extinct the world will be ruled by chinks.

5 foot 9 ethnics start off with same smv as a 5' 4 white dude. So if you are at least 5 '5 whitey, already better off than 80% of ethnic peers.