Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Jeet professor is going to fail me and I will have to drop out of grad school

decafincel

decafincel

Veteran
★★★★★
My Jeet professor is going to fail me in the course because he game me ZERO feedback on any of my actual assignments and now that the course is closed he is grading things. He is grading hard and anything below a 73 is a F. From what it looks like I'm cooked. What do?

(Also no offense to the Indians in here. I just wanna ring this guy's neck right now and that's the main stand out thing to me).

In school board meetings they tell them to fail the non attractive kids

Geez, sorry-- when will you find out?- How much time do you have to wait for the news

Also, if this is the first time, there are usually options that you can discuss with the school admins or counselors-- I would check with them before resigning yourself to dropping out.

Geez, sorry-- when will you find out?- How much time do you have to wait for the news

Also, if this is the first time, there are usually options that you can discuss with the school admins or counselors-- I would check with them before resigning yourself to dropping out.
They're supposed to post grades by tmmrw at Noon but who knows how accurate that is :feelsseriously:

I'll probably try the appeal form if all else fails.

Good, yeah my buddy was even "academically dismissed", and he got back in, and then later that happened a second time, and he got back in again...- so I think sometimes there are ways

Is 73% actually a fail or are you just a tryhard academiccuck that will kill himself if you get below an A.

Is 73% actually a fail or are you just a tryhard academiccuck that will kill himself if you get below an A.
Good question. Because it's "gRaD ScHo0l" it's a 7 point scale so anything below a 73 would be a 59 on a 10 point grading scale. So it's artificially making it more difficult

The ethnic teachers/TAs in college are more strict than the white ones from what I’ve experienced

curry professors and TAs are the worst. my curry TA didnt know shit

The ethnic teachers/TAs in college are more strict than the white ones from what I’ve experienced
Old white professors are in the middle. Young white professors are the easiest, and chink professors are the hardest ones.