Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story One of my old school friends said he wants to go to Palestine

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
He told me to come with him and says we will never be able to come back to England. But he has a good job and living parents and reasons to stay alive. I wonder if he works for the government and they try to entrap me for terrorism charges. But I do want to go to Palestine. I hate the Israeli faggots and it's very easy to commit suicide there's just throw a rock at a pissraeli and the snipers blow your head off, there is many videos. In a way you also die a martyr for Allah and maybe enter Jannat.

He isn't being serious anyway. He said he has a job offer in Australia that pays 50k GBP a year. Why the fuck would he go to Palestine to become a jihadi when he can live the normies high life in sunny Australia with blonde bimbos and money.

Now for me I really don't have any future. Im going to court again in 2 weeks as well and probably going to prison. And if I ever come out I will come out to even worse living situation than I'm in now as I won't have a council flat anymore and my dad or mum may not be alive to help me. And I have nobody else. I'm considering killing myself somehow. Palestine does seem like the best option mix of adventure and death. But it will be pretty difficult to get there as I'm on a terror watch list already. Then again the glowniggers let known terrorist suspects so things because it's beneficial for the military industrial complex money machine. So we will see. But more likely I will be Guantanamoed soon.

Anyway. Goodbye brocels if I don't see you ever again after 28th of march then assume I'm in prison and not coming out.

What did you do in video game? Why the cops are interested in you in video game?

What did you do in video game? Why the cops are interested in you in video game?
Man it's not hard to get on these lists in the UK. Im from 99 percent Muslim area. People in my school went to Syria to suicide bomb. I did a lot of bad stuff in my life and I was a weird retard in school as well. It only got worse when I left. I always did dumb shit and got trouble. And I always hated the government and the dumb authorities. That's enough to get on the wrong side of the law for your whole life.

What did you do to go to court
I breached my order of public protection 6 times so I have 6 charges to face and I will probably get sent to Nottingham prison my lawyer said but he is a faggot anyway and doesn't know shit and I am gonna tell him to fuck off next time I see him. Stupid useless rich cunt.

Man it's not hard to get on these lists in the UK. Im from 99 percent Muslim area. People in my school went to Syria to suicide bomb. I did a lot of bad stuff in my life and I was a weird retard in school as well. It only got worse when I left. I always did dumb shit and got trouble. And I always hated the government and the dumb authorities. That's enough to get on the wrong side of the law for your whole life.
Shamima Begum's neighbour?

u a muslim curry??

leave your jew controlled country for other one

I breached my order of public protection 6 times so I have 6 charges to face and I will probably get sent to Nottingham prison my lawyer said but he is a faggot anyway and doesn't know shit and I am gonna tell him to fuck off next time I see him. Stupid useless rich cunt.
Sorry to hear that brother, I almost caught a felony charge here in the states a while back for a self defense case, I probably wouldn't have made it in the pen, you probably have a much stronger spirit then I, I hope everything pans out well for you.

leave your jew controlled country for other one
I'm trying but I have no money and now I'm charged in court I can't leave country anymore until the case is finished so I might be in prison when it's done. I want to find a way out but then I will be an international fugitive and it's hard to live with no money as a criminal on the run around the world. All the criminals who run have millions to spend.

Sorry to hear that brother, I almost caught a felony charge here in the states a while back for a self defense case, I probably wouldn't have made it in the pen, you probably have a much stronger spirit then I, I hope everything pans out well for you.
I don't have a strong anything lol, I will get my head stomped on inside there. But it's better than getting raped or bullied. Rather go out fighting at least once in my life. What did you do in self defense shoot or stab someone?

I'm trying but I have no money and now I'm charged in court I can't leave country anymore until the case is finished so I might be in prison when it's done. I want to find a way out but then I will be an international fugitive and it's hard to live with no money as a criminal on the run around the world. All the criminals who run have millions to spend.
you can't leave only if they find you leaving

I don't have a strong anything lol, I will get my head stomped on inside there. But it's better than getting raped or bullied. Rather go out fighting at least once in my life. What did you do in self defense shoot or stab someone?
My stepdad attacked my dad, and I couldn't watch, we smashed him up really bad.

Danm wat kind of fucked up family do u have
My mom, fed this guy a bunch of lies, about how much a "piece of shit" my dad is basically. My family is very dysfunctional but my dad at the very least is a really good guy.

My mom, fed this guy a bunch of lies, about how much a "piece of shit" my dad is basically. My family is very dysfunctional but my dad at the very least is a really good guy.
You should beat her up