Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion jeff bezos cuck

C

CurryLMAO

Self-banned
-
Is their anyone more cucked than Jeff Bezos? for less than 1/10th amount of money his wife took he could have hired the some of the best hitmen in the world, the court case also would have led to nowhere as laws only apply to poor or middle class men

I can bet that their is more to their divorce than meets the eye

Is their anyone more cucked than Jeff Bezos? for less than 1/10th amount of money his wife took he could have hired the some of the best hitmen in the world, the court case also would have led to nowhere as laws only apply to poor or middle class men

I can bet that their is more to their divorce than meets the eye

The issue is, I don't think that hitmen want to work for high profile people as they are always in the spotlight. There are people that check their whereabouts 24/7 as an obsession, not even for any particular reason, a lot of people are just weird like that.

JFL at marrying if you make it. You should just have an harem of Stacies around you

The issue is, I don't think that hitmen want to work for high profile people as they are always in the spotlight. There are people that check their whereabouts 24/7 as an obsession, not even for any particular reason, a lot of people are just weird like that.
he doesn't even need a hitmen tbh, he is so rich, that even if he creates 1 percent doubt, he could get away with it

He has so much money that even the half she took barely matters

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back