Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jeff bezo’s ex wife dates a teacher that makes 50k a year

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
this is hilarious, she’s a multi millionaire but decided to date a normie.

Attachments

• A9DDF2D1-302A-4F13-AF3B-652D26151074.png
    A9DDF2D1-302A-4F13-AF3B-652D26151074.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 23
This goes against all logic. What the fuck?

Didn't she immediately give away almost all her money that she took from Jeff Bezos? The bitch is probably broke now that she's in charge of the money.

Didn't she immediately give away almost all her money that she took from Jeff Bezos? The bitch is probably broke now that she's in charge of the money.
She donated 134 million. Her net worth is 37.7 billion……….more than anyone can spend in 100 lifetimes

I thought whores didn’t date down did she debunk part of the black pill
she’s so stupidly wealthy that it would be impossible for her to date up. The rules stop applying at that point. It’s hardly going to be impressive to her if he makes 500k instead of 50k

I thought whores didn’t date down did she debunk part of the black pill
Briffault's law. She doesn't need resources, so resources are not a qualifier for her mate selection.

she’s so stupidly wealthy that it would be impossible for her to date up. The rules stop applying at that point. It’s hardly going to be impressive to her if he makes 500k instead of 50k
Yeah money is the last thing she cares about. However I’m surprised she’s not dating a broke gigachad