Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am getting made fun of by a teacher

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
I have this retarded civics teacher that makes fun of me during lectures so everyone can see. Fuck this old slut, why is that even allowed?! Fire this bitch asap :reeeeee:. Btw I am having a class with her in 2 hours goddamnit

Report that whore.

My teacher used to fucking lash out and me for being dumb saying things like she will throw things at me and yelling slaming the table a infront of me telling me to do it and your making me angry stop pretending like you don't know how to to this work im trying help you the best way i can and it was brutel having the tism she would make me wanna cry and rage it was a old 70 shitskin bitch back in highschool pure suifuel

how does she make fun of you

Last edited:
how does she make fun of you
She always comes up to me and says “oh look who is here, I hope you have done the homework I will ask you during todays class” etc. but that legitimately only happens to me, I have never seen her do that to anyone else

Civics? Over for mememajorcels.

Teacher's don't care about incels. They empower the bullies

True

Female teachers are bully worshipers
They want to suck their cocks, it's obvious by how they keep joking around with them even when they're not supposed to be talking

She sounds like bitch

Most friendly foid in 2024