Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jeff Bezos gets cucked by Chad (money copers on suicide watch)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
can't believe he can't do better.
just become a centibillionaire, so you can bang post wall latinas

can't believe he can't do better.
just become a centibillionaire, so you can bang post wall latinas
He had a wife he was with for most of his life, but he cheated on her for thots. His own brother ratted him out to his wife (who is a leftist piece of shit).

Oh no no no no.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Another proof that it's over for baldcels and manlets

The OP’s title is cope, it’s definitely not his personality, unless you think halo effect.
his bald head and short height are his the most important personality traits :feelsclown:

no amount of money alone can replicate the real attraction women have for good looking men
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

no amount of money alone can replicate the real attraction women have for good looking men
Is Dicaprio even good looking anymore?
Bezos is rich as hell. He can get women. So what Leo made a move? I wouldn’t worry.

Bezos is rich as hell. He can get women. So what Leo made a move? I wouldn’t worry.
For 30 year olds. Yes. Different dating market

all that money for a subhuman old dumb roasted spic
It’s over for money copers. @micropenis29 knows it and gave up.

He only goes for women under 25 and switches to different women when they get old. Bezos is just a beta buck cuck who will have his gf’s and wives lusting for chad.

DiCaprio is 47. I don’t think he’s ugly but I don’t think he’s particularly handsome nowadays.
His looks during his youth halo must be keeping him going.

Handsome enough to cuck Bezos:feelskek:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Bezos should have hired hitman (in roblox)

he is still part of the kike elite, nothing changes

DiCaprio isn't a Chad based on his looks. Hes like a 6.5 at best. Maybe YOUNG Dicaprio in Romeo and Juliet for instance had the looks but he looks old and washed up now. He's still a 10 based on his money and status alone but so is Bezos if we're going that route. Hes just more attractive than Bezos in the face is all.

Last edited:
he is still part of the kike elite, nothing changes
Who? Bezos or the chad?

Bezos should have hired hitman (in roblox)
He enjoys being a cuck it seems

DiCaprio isn't a Chad based on his looks. Hes like a 6.5 at best. Maybe YOUNG Dicaprio in Romeo and Juliet for instance had the looks but he looks old and washed up now. He's still a 10 based on his money and status alone but so is Bezos if we're going that route. Hes just more attractive than Bezos in the face is all.
Honestly I don’t know who he is, just know he cucked Bezos.

He is still human, which means it’s mog or be mogged. And he was mogged hard.

bezos doesnt need money to mog, he has good face
Cope

What's the backstory here?
Bezos was married for decades to his wife, and he was cheating on her. Bezo’s brother found out and snitched on him to his wife, where she proceeded to divorce rape him. She then went on to donate billions of dollars to leftist scam organizations like black lives matter, adl, splc, and many many others.

Bezos was married for decades to his wife, and he was cheating on her. Bezo’s brother found out and snitched on him to his wife, where she proceeded to divorce rape him.

I was aware of the divorce and the reason behind it, but I didn't know his brother outed him like that. Makes me wonder if the brother was doing it for soy points in an attempt to hook up with the wife himself. Or there was some sort of spite or otherwise bad relationship between the two. There would have to be some underlying reason for that.

She then went on to donate billions of dollars to leftist scam organizations like black lives matter, adl, splc, and many many others.

Its true groups like BLM (which is in cahoots with Anifta) are not only conjobs but outright terrorist organizations. However, its possible she's just a virtue signaling dipshit as opposed to outright evil.

where is the cope?
His face doesn’t look good. He literally has a fucked up eye
I was aware of the divorce and the reason behind it, but I didn't know his brother outed him like that. Makes me wonder if the brother was doing it for soy points in an attempt to hook up with the wife himself. Or there was some sort of spite or otherwise bad relationship between the two. There would have to be some underlying reason for that.
I think him snitching on his brother for cheating is a good thing. I hope more people expose cheaters for the pieces of shit that they are. They need to be dragged to an enterance gate of city and publicly stoned to death.

Its true groups like BLM (which is in cahoots with Anifta) are not only conjobs but outright terrorist organizations. However, its possible she's just a virtue signaling dipshit as opposed to outright evil.
Yeah, maybe stupid and a piece of shit are better way to describe doing that stuff.

Last edited:
bezos should nuke this gay earth tbh
bezos is getting fuck all with all his money.