Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based @Jerkjocky

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
@jerkjocky
imagine your mom gagging on my cock while your dad watches and jacks off and you can hear the moans because you still live with your parents since youre a worthless drain on society and then your mom's bull (who's your real dad by the way) walks in and then ass rapes your dad because hes a fucking faggot just like his son and you try to jack off to the sounds of your dad getting raped but you cant get your micropenis up because you already jacked off to chinese cartoons 3 times today and so you hang yourself with a playstation controller because youre a fucking manchild and dont have a belt since you dont have a job you worthless fucking oxygen theif.

wouldnt that be something.

walks in and then ass rapes your dad because hes a fucking faggot
Maury laughing

foid insult

Another foid insult
You don't break down my similes you fucker. I'm better than you in every way imaginable anyway. The tone you use in your comments is pathetic. It must be quite a touching moment of respite when you reach 100 percent method acting and if just for a moment, truly feel like you've accomplished anything of importance in your life. Before reality hits you like a wave of emotions and you realize you'll never amount to anything more than defending faggots on the internet. I feel sorry for you.

You don't break down my similes you fucker. I'm better than you in every way imaginable anyway. The tone you use in your comments is pathetic. It must be quite a touching moment of respite when you reach 100 percent method acting and if just for a moment, truly feel like you've accomplished anything of importance in your life. Before reality hits you like a wave of emotions and you realize you'll never amount to anything more than defending faggots on the internet. I feel sorry for you.
foid insult

you'll never amount to anything more than defending faggots on the internet
No more of a waste of time than insulting faggots on the internet.

Why is the post full of foid insults jfl.

@jerkjocky is based, mang.

That name always cracked me up