Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jerry stienfeield dated a 17 year old being 37

Yea, don't get married bros...- leave your options open

Just be rich, famous and NT theory

sexhaver worship thread

No its about arguing against agecucks nobody wants grannies
ik but I don't think it's worth glorifying random sexhavers just to score points against the agecucks

tons of celebrities etc. have fucked younger foids

I don't think they all deserve threads on an incel site praising their sexual endeavours. plus this guy is a kike

Based beyond reason brah ngl
Got me wanting to move to some third world country so I can buy some 17 year old foid off her dad for 500 bucks and a goat

ik but I don't think it's worth glorifying random sexhavers just to score points against the agecucks

tons of celebrities etc. have fucked younger foids

I don't think they all deserve threads on an incel site praising their sexual endeavours. plus this guy is a kike
Yeah, the whole point is we aren’t sex havers….why are we praising someone for doing the opposite

Yeah, the whole point is we aren’t sex havers….why are we praising someone for doing the opposit
That's very reductive there shouldn't be a official incel position against sex haves

But some who goes againsts social norms and current to get what he wants should be phrased