Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m roping in the next seven-and-a-half years if I don’t get laid soon in Minecraft

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Title.

I couldn’t live with the shame of being a 40-year-old virgin.

Roping is cucked. You are letting society win. Society DOESN'T CARE if you live or die.

If you are feeling suicidal, go ER. Let society know that they cannot get away with mistreating lonely, low-status men.

My mom is the only foid who calls me - she’s the only person who calls me…

I’m so depressed, I have started sleeping in my car more often - to stay out of the house, away from my mothER.

Roping is cucked. You are letting society win. Society DOESN'T CARE if you live or die.

If you are feeling suicidal, go ER. Let society know that they cannot get away with mistreating lonely, low-status men.
he won't do it, he is too scared

Yesterday was tough, I was in a horrible mood and I just wanted to watch the Stanley Cup playoffs (ice hockey) on television. I turned on the game, and the first thing I see - is an evil gatekeeper of sex toilet demon working as a reportER. I didn’t watch a second of the game on television, I watched the highlights on JewTube.

Took me an hour just to make it upstairs to my bedroom, I won’t sleep much tonight.

wait u r 33? that' s tough man