Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jestermaxx to make people laugh ( but they will not like you tho)

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I tried everything to make friends; I tried everything to be the best version of myself but my genes are actually limiting everything.

When I was in middle school I made jokes about myself or I acted out of ordinary just to male others laugh; when they laughed I felt like I was part of a group.
Of course none of them respected me and they actually used me for their jokes or they slap on the back of my head.

Now at work I look like an inhibited inept who's afraid of everything and that can't do anything alone without making mistakes or damages.
I try to do some self irony just to make them less irritated by my presence

they weren't laughing with you , they were laughing at you

No friends for subhumans

I will never understand why some people have the need to put themselves down for a quick pleasure of some stupid peasants.
Everyone makes mistakes, but you need to value yourself more.

I will never understand why some people have the need to put themselves down for a quick pleasure of some stupid peasants.
Everyone makes mistakes, but you need to value yourself more.
I know but believe me they don't see me as normal at all believe me

Thankfully I never reduced myself to that level (jestermaxxing).

you should stop caring about social life, it only brings pain

they weren't laughing with you , they were laughing at you
all future jestermaxxers should know this, just bc people are laughing at something you did or said doesn't mean you're a part of them. They're laughing at you as they would laugh at an animal at the zoo.

jestermaxxing works only if you are attractive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back