Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Jestermaxx] WTF I GOT A DATE ON TINDER

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
Exaclty. Share her pictures here so we can help you, OP.
I actually meant that OP can check if the pictures are stolen. Or you can find her Facebook profile, for example.

OP, post her pics and pics of the chat log!

If you wanna keep the memes rolling when she asks for a picture print out a chad face & make a mask of it then use that picture with it being evident it's a mask then turn up like that.

i'm sub5 in the face. @gymletethnicel and @Colvin76 can confirm

although i agree there are some fakecels
Why are you telling him that? He did not accused you idiot. Or maybe you took this as a personal attack ouch

She's expecting you to be a shy, quirky prettyboy-lite meme-boy with cute hair and chiselled jawline

If she hasn't actually seen you she could have just been imagining that you were Chad and hence laughed at your stuff. I've gotten plenty of girls interested via conversation but as soon as they saw pictures of me they ghost (so much for personality).

Nice going man, I just hope she isn't a tranny/man in disguise and doesn't recoil when seeing your face.
i'm sub5 in the face. @gymletethnicel and @Colvin76 can confirm

although i agree there are some fakecels
Can your PM me your face?

Last edited:
@everyone, like I said in a previous post
The conversation died. Nothing's happening.
:feelsrope:

All roads lead to the blackpill for incels. This is just another one to chalk up to experience.

like 5'4 iirc

Average height of a japanese male is 5'6" only two inches taller and @knajjd looks like this:
maxresdefault.jpg

JFL come on dude, some guys really are just locationcels, they are too attached to their current lives (friends, family, culture, tradition, etc)

He could move to Japan and slay, he could move to South Korea and slay, he could move to China and slay, and everybody knows it

He just likes where he lives and his current life way more than he hates not being in a relationship and not having sex, and that's his choice, but lets not act like a guy who looks like this doesn't have options

His height is his only problem and it just so happens that the women of the shortest race happen to fetishize his race, how convenient is that, but I guess he wants a white woman

JBW is always at maximum efficiency when it comes to asian women lol, that's a known fact

Average height of a japanese male is 5'6" only two inches taller and @knajjd looks like this:
maxresdefault.jpg

JFL come on dude, some guys really are just locationcels, they are too attached to their current lives (friends, family, culture, tradition, etc)

He could move to Japan and slay, he could move to South Korea and slay, he could move to China and slay, and everybody knows it

He just likes where he lives and his current life way more than he hates not being in a relationship and not having sex, and that's his choice, but lets not act like a guy who looks like this doesn't have options

His height is his only problem and it just so happens that the women of the shortest race happen to fetishize his race, how convenient is that, but I guess he wants a white woman

JBW is always at maximum efficiency when it comes to asian women lol, that's a known fact
Changing country isn't something to take lightly and in some cases it's not even easy (isn't Japan strict about immigration?). But I agree, if he'd SEAmaxx he'd fuck like a rabbit

I don't understand why you think I got bluepilled. I didn't, I fully expect to get ghosted/btfo'd. I did have a tiny sliver of hope though. :cryfeels:

What happened?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I said that I can only go out on Friday and the weekend because I have a 9-5 job, and she asked what I do for a living (programmer, although I'm an intern) and she said "I understand, I was also an intern". I then asked her something like "so when and where do you wanna meet?" and she did not reply. :feelsrope:
This reads like incel fan fiction tbh.
I hardly can believe this happened too, but it did. I can even tell you the jokes I told her (they're pretty funny ngl tbh)

I said that I can only go out on Friday and the weekend because I have a 9-5 job, and she asked what I do for a living (programmer, although I'm an intern) and she said "I understand, I was also an intern". I then asked her something like "so when and where do you wanna meet?" and she did not reply. :feelsrope:

I hardly can believe this happened too, but it did. I can even tell you the jokes I told her (they're pretty funny ngl tbh)

The jester life.

I'm happy you found some excitement from this, brocel, but you had to know this wasn't going anywhere.

The jester life.

I'm happy you found some excitement from this, brocel, but you had to know this wasn't going anywhere.
I knew, and yet that gave me a minuscule sliver of hope. Only for it to be crushed. :cryfeels:

You jumped through all those hoops only to get ghosted

Programming = incel job confirmed?
Take note of how quick it took this guy to turn bluepill
Crazy shit man

she did you a favour.spared you time and embarassment.the life of an incel is a life of much shame.

I said that I can only go out on Friday and the weekend because I have a 9-5 job, and she asked what I do for a living (programmer, although I'm an intern) and she said "I understand, I was also an intern". I then asked her something like "so when and where do you wanna meet?" and she did not reply.
Unfortunately, we were right once again.

Changing country isn't something to take lightly

Like I said, it depends on how badly you want what, he wants his usual life more than he wants to have sex, for me its the reverse, I care nothing about my current life and I have no attachments to it, which is why I'm wealthmaxxing to leave my past life behind, once I leave the country I'm in, I'm never coming back, maybe I'll visit my parents 10 years after or something but I'm not even sure about that I might just skype lol

If it actually works out then good for you, make sure to request a permaban if it happens (probably won't but who knows?)

maxresdefault.jpg

LMAO this person is a normie who could prettyboymaxx, why is he even a mod here.

She probably thinks you are a chad

Like I said, it depends on how badly you want what, he wants his usual life more than he wants to have sex, for me its the reverse, I care nothing about my current life and I have no attachments to it, which is why I'm wealthmaxxing to leave my past life behind, once I leave the country I'm in, I'm never coming back, maybe I'll visit my parents 10 years after or something but I'm not even sure about that I might just skype lol
Agreed. If your life is meaningless in the country you live in, there's no reason not to do this.

Post Pics. What was her SMV?

so mememaxxing is legit woth zoomer foids :feelsautistic:

Brutal, but also expectable tho this happened to me quite a few times, I simply don't create any expectations from these things anymore, they literally mean nothing.

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

jfl I also don't get how this guy can be an incel. When people say he's a midged I expect literally something like 5'2 ft or something. Man you gotta be like really hideous to be incel as a white guy