Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Jestermaxx] WTF I GOT A DATE ON TINDER

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
theres some edgy bitches on tinder, IF you manage to meet up with her she is gonna probably ghost you afterwards. also its very unlikely that she is willing to meet up with you without seeing your face first. so best thing you can do now is take a pic from an angle where you dont look subhuman, cuz 90% sure she will ask you for a pic.

probably not a larp, go watch some more anime fag.
k GoblinVampire2 :feelshaha:

A girl from tinder willing to meet when you have no pics or social media?

Sounds fishy you are either being trolled or harvested tbh
Yeah maybe I should call it off. This is too fucking weird

just have your kidneys stolen bro

What happens when she demands the picture?

But well done.

The way I would play it is ask her if she wants to try a blind date, at least this way you will get to be in proximity of a female. Don't expect any results but just take the positive endorphins.

99% of us here can't even get a female to talk to us, use this wisely, if you really want to back out, then give the date to another incel here who lives in the same region.

Last edited:
Take note of how quick it took this guy to turn bluepill
:feelshaha:

As they say in the MGTOW community : most men are one blowjob away from the plantation.

So I guess for an incel it takes infinitely less than that.

What happens when she demands the picture?
My hopes of ascending drop harder than the nukes on Japan.
:feelshaha:

As they say in the MGTOW community : most men are one blowjob away from the plantation.

So I guess for an incel it takes infinitely less than that.
Nah, I'm not expecting anything to come out of this

I have a genuine question: if somehow this ludicrous story is legit and you end up fucking this female, will you be allowed to continue posting here? I don't get why this thread is even allowed here.

If OP is the average white user on this site (who can't rate their own looks to save their lives) I'll bet she goes on a second date after this one, literally every white incel "rate me" image I've seen they look good (at least average)

Even @knajjd whose only fault is that he looks too childish is still actually good looking (just not masculine), he could probably prettyboy max in South Korea or Japan, but I doubt he wants to leave his country

When ethnics post a "rate me" image they are always unattractive JFL, only exception I've seen was from a larper named @Tellem-T who got banned in the early days (was tall, had a strong jaw and was built very muscular, obvious troll)

I'm calling it now, OP is going to ascend and leave the site

If OP is the average white user on this site (who can't rate their own looks to save their lives) I'll bet she goes on a second date after this one, literally every white incel "rate me" image I've seen they look good (at least average)

Even @knajjd whose only fault is that he looks too childish is still actually good looking (just not masculine), he could probably prettyboy max in South Korea or Japan, but I doubt he wants to leave his country

When ethnics post a "rate me" image they are always unattractive JFL, only exception I've seen was from a larper named @Tellem-T who got banned in the early days (was tall, had a strong jaw and was built very muscular, obvious troll)

This forum has many problems. One of them is that too many users are very young. They will ascend, it's just a matter of time. That's why I usually prefer older users. It's tiresome seeing 15 year olds posting here... Also notice how many users suddenly disappear. We often think they've roped, but usually they've just fucked some woman.

This forum has many problems. One of them is that too many users are very young. They will ascend, it's just a matter of time. That's why I usually prefer older users. It's tiresome seeing 15 year olds posting here... Also notice how many users suddenly disappear. We often think they've roped, but usually they've just fucked some woman.

Its our fault really, if you try to stop 15 year olds from coming , they'll just lie about their age in the sign up, the only way is to do a kind of "shadow ban" where we all act as if its not a problem, but the moment one admits to being 15 or so we add them to our ignore list, but nobody would bothering adhering to such a thing

So we just have to accept how things are, I've made a thread before about this very problem, users should be at least 20, if you've existed 2 decades and never gotten a date, its clear that you are not attractive, there are men who have struggled in high school but get their first date in university, so even an 18 year old "incel" still has a chance

i'm sub5 in the face. @gymletethnicel and @Colvin76 can confirm

although i agree there are some fakecels

Agreed. It’s always happened through the history of the forum. They either get bored or exposed sooner or later.

I’m salivating thinking about the update post once she sees your face ngl

I decided to strike the iron while it was hot and told her a joke about niggers and feminists, and she laughed at both of them.
I actually like seeing this, despite knowing of the omnipresent fact of the blackpill.

The women I was friends in high school with were like this, but reserved for Chad only of course. It's a one in a million chance you'll find women with an equally dark and politically incorrect sense of humor as you, and that's only a portion of the trouble, if you have a dark sense of humor.

Even a couple women I met online were like this, but of course they ghosted me when they saw my face.
only exception I've seen was from a larper named @Tellem-T who got banned in the early days (was tall, had a strong jaw and was built very muscular, obvious troll)
I remember Tellem. We need him back just because the dude was hilarious.

Last edited:
Don't worry OP, humour trumps looks!

When you show your face everything will change.

Nah I'm still blackpilled. I'm fully expecting to get ghosted

Not yet, and I'm afraid :cryfeels:
Oh no, its' over then. I thought she had looked past all that shit.

Before you go apeshit and scream
fakecel :chad::banhammer: fakecel faggot OUT
My Tinder profile consists of a picture of Mario pointing a pistol towards the camera, my username is "Bruh" and my bio says to swipe right "otherwise your mom will die in your sleep." If you can't tell, I wasn't expecting a goddamn thing.

I somehow match with this cute 6/10. She starts the conversation with "BRUH" to which I reply "bruh" (yes, we're both zoomer faggots).
I then tell a joke about the holocaust, and she laughs.
I decided to strike the iron while it was hot and told her a joke about niggers and feminists, and she laughed at both of them.

I then decided to summon the lowinhib in me and asked her "When are we meeting? ;););)" to which she replies "whenever you want ahah". I told her I can come only on Fridays and the weekend, because the rest of the week I'm slaving 8h a day for my jew boss.
Bros wtf, not even I can believe this is happening. I suppose I'm gonna get ghosted very soon.

TL;DR.: I somehow got a date on fucking Tinder while my profile had a meme name/profile pic/bio.
Its a honey pot for sure.

I sense your imminent destruction. But goodluck. :feelsYall:

Nice personality! IT was right all along

The conversation died, and so did any hope I had. Guess muh personality wasn't good enough

My Tinder profile consists of a picture of Mario pointing a pistol towards the camera, my username is "Bruh" and my bio says to swipe right "otherwise your mom will die in your sleep." If you can't tell, I wasn't expecting a goddamn thing.

I somehow match with this cute 6/10. She starts the conversation with "BRUH" to which I reply "bruh" (yes, we're both zoomer faggots).

I then decided to summon the lowinhib in me and asked her "When are we meeting? ;););)" to which she replies "whenever you want ahah". I told her I can come only on Fridays and the weekend, because the rest of the week I'm slaving 8h a day for my jew boss.
Bros wtf, not even I can believe this is happening. I suppose I'm gonna get ghosted very soon.

TL;DR.: I somehow got a date on fucking Tinder while my profile had a meme name/profile pic/bio.
Big if true. Godspeed to you.

This. Some truecel youngcels will go on to become oldcels but a lot of the average looking LARPers are just gonna ascend.
When you show your face everything will change.

Also this.

Good for you. Although I'm afraid that she'll turn you down after she sees your face.

Have fun while it still lasts

I would be wary if I were you, she could be tricking you and attempting to get a rise out of you or friendzone you

I use meme pictures all the time in my profile and all I got was nothing

You have to type something like “swipe right or your family will become homeless or have bad luck. “ some shit like that. Many girls. Eli eve in this type of bs and don’t want bad luck so you’ll get right swipe

Pls tag me in the update on how the date went

The conversation died, and so did any hope I had. Guess muh personality wasn't good enough
thats the thing with tinder or any other social media app, the foids have hundreds of matches and they are talking to dozens.
so if you wanna get something done, it must go fast. talk a bit, and set up a date for a day or two later. if not, youre out of their mind quickly because theres just too many people that bitch is talking to.

yea true, but if OP is a regular slightly below average looking white WITHOUT being gymmaxxed or having a decently paying job, he is almost guaranteed to be incel in his current state.
now he has probably the potential to ascend thats the difference. also knajid is a 40kg midget, idk how well he will do, even in japan/south korea he is gonna get bodymogged.

i hate young people like the plague.

Last edited:
Post proof or else bluepill LARP worthy of a ban

If I were you, I'd put her pics through google image search or tineye.com.

Show her your face then watch her go.

If I were you, I'd put her pics through google image search or tineye.com.
Exaclty. Share her pictures here so we can help you, OP. She doesn't know what you look like so there's no way it could be traced back to you. Her photos were posted to Tinder so they are also public.

She hasn't seen your face? I'll pray for you brother...