Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jesus fought for the weak and less unfortunates

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
He literally fought against the strongest army in the world the romans which were the chads and normies of that time and jesus had no fear and he never lost hope.
He was nailed on the cross and died for our sins and what do we do? We don't even thank him. We live a life full of sin and nihilism.

Call me coper or whatever you want but reading about jesus and the bible brings some sort of powerful peace to my mind.
God be with you all. Amen.

View: https://youtu.be/WIKEEh6vge8

wheres your bottle of jewpills

based and christpilled brocel, i couldn't agree with you more, christmaxxing is life fuel

For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting
Amen :feelscomfy:

Jesus was a jew and a chad. Literally descended from God. Only through Him do you go to heaven. Why would he let you in? Maybe if we crucify you (in Minecraft) you will take us to heaven.

He literally fought against the strongest army in the world the romans which were the chads and normies of that time and jesus had no fear and he never lost hope.
He was nailed on the cross and died for our sins and what do we do? We don't even thank him. We live a life full of sin and nihilism.

Call me coper or whatever you want but reading about jesus and the bible brings some sort of powerful peace to my mind.

Jesus died by being tortured.
He is not tall.
His skin was brown if im not mistaken.

whenever i see him nailed on the cross i tear up because he was genuinely tired looking at the human race wondering if they will ever thank him or do anytghing different.. it never happened

Jesus was a jew and a chad. Literally descended from God. Only through Him do you go to heaven. Why would he let you in? Maybe if we crucify you (in Minecraft) you will take us to heaven.
Jesus is not a chad. He is not tall and have brown skin if i'm not mistaken.
No chad would be tortured like that

based and christpilled brocel, i couldn't agree with you more, christmaxxing is life fuel

For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting
The jesus pill will save us all :dab::dab:

whenever i see him nailed on the cross i tear up because he was genuinely tired looking at the human race wondering if they will ever thank him or do anytghing different.. it never happened
That is definitly very brutal :feelsbadman:

Where is the scripture proof if Jesus is a chad?
His appearance was like lightning, and his clothing white as snow.
- Matthew 28:3

The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters.
-Revelation 1:14-15

[UWSL][UWSL]And he brought me thither, and, behold, there was a man, whose appearance was like the appearance of brass, with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed; and he stood in the gate.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]-Ezekiel 40:3 [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Clearly a depiction of beauty[/UWSL][/UWSL]

The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters.

[UWSL][UWSL]And he brought me thither, and, behold, there was a man, whose appearance was like the appearance of brass, with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed; and he stood in the gate.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Isaiah 53:2 he had no beauty or majesty to attract anyone around him.”

Burnished bronze that means brown

Stop coping bro accept the fact

That is heavenly depiction of him not physical trait when he was in this world.

If god is real he hates us and loves Chad. That's the only thing that makes sense. God hates you

Jesus would be an ethniccel if he was alive today. He would be complaining about foids and fesikh

The jesus pill will save us all :dab::dab:

View attachment 616085
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Peace be upon him

@Iranianoldcel
Based Jesuspilled fren.

I don't like the people like the one in the video though. They literally remind me of Muslims(specially Shia) that give sermon at the mosque and exaggerate the Islamic events and try to make the incidents super dramatic while adding some retarded stories. I got the same vibe from the dude in the video. Never knew Christians have the same thing.

I think for people like us who would rather follow jesus's path than listening to others, reading bible and making sense of the realistic part is enough.

I also wish I could be an ascetic. If I was living alone I would have lived the monk mode for real. I would have tried to eat nothing (or as less as possible after lunch) after lunch.

Jesus died by being tortured.
He is not tall.
His skin was brown if im not mistaken.
he was 5'5.....:fuk: he proves that manlets ruled the world quite literally

he was 5'5.....:fuk: he proves that manlets ruled the world quite literally
Yeah man sadly.
But he gives a glimpse of hope four us incels.

If God is real how can micropenis be a thing, asking for a friend :feelsEhh:

Yeah man sadly.
But he gives a glimpse of hope four us incels.
jesus christ was the ymir fritz to our eldia. jesus is our savior, and devil chads are afraid we manlets will rule the world again

If God is real how can micropenis be a thing, asking for a friend :feelsEhh:
It's genetic flaws because god gives free will to our body with it flaws i think.

Jesus will also smite the unrepentant sexhavers who will burn for eternity in the lake of fire :dab:

christpilled

A

Amen trust the messiah , hell help us all incels, because he is god himself in human form, our creator. Do u really need to repent on your sin? Can u do it? Probably not, he said trust in him and were all be saved. Just trust jesus and we incels will ascend in after life amen

Jesus will also smite the unrepentant sexhavers who will burn for eternity in the lake of fire :dab:
Thermostat IQ checks out.

You will not be sent to Hell and punished for your sins but by your sins, for all the deadly sins destroy you and set your world on fire, if you keep indulging in them.

Sodom and Gomorrah, the world before the Deluge, ancient Rome, our history is littered with people, settlements, dynasties, empires and all other human constructs that fell into oblivion, torn apart by unchecked vice, by the inevitable erosion of morals, by hypocrisy. This decadence includes sanctimonious papists pointing fingers as they writhe in the dung that is their own corruption, by the way.

In all sizes of human endeavour, from individual self management to the highest shadow government pulling the strings, decay must take hold, for we are both deeply flawed and blindly arrogant. Only if we recognize our humanity and look inward, allowing God's eternal light, home in each of our hearts, to guide us will we be able to escape this spiral of destruction, if only for a short while.

Jesus was a weak Jewish faggot that rightfully got crucified by based pagan Romans.

Jesus would be an ethniccel if he was alive today. He would be complaining about foids and fesikh
Jesus was born in Palestine, @Edmund_Kemper is Palestinian. :feelskek: :waitwhat:

jesus didn't put up a fight, he just yielded and allowed roman chads and pharisees to nail his ass like a submissive cuck. at least that other kike bar kokhba put up a fight and when down in glory

i don't think these are referring to christ. you can find out what he looked like in the lentelus letters

Thermostat IQ checks out.

You will not be sent to Hell and punished for your sins but by your sins, for all the deadly sins destroy you and set your world on fire, if you keep indulging in them.

Sodom and Gomorrah, the world before the Deluge, ancient Rome, our history is littered with people, settlements, dynasties, empires and all other human constructs that fell into oblivion, torn apart by unchecked vice, by the inevitable erosion of morals, by hypocrisy. This decadence includes sanctimonious papists pointing fingers as they writhe in the dung that is their own corruption, by the way.

In all sizes of human endeavour, from individual self management to the highest shadow government pulling the strings, decay must take hold, for we are both deeply flawed and blindly arrogant. Only if we recognize our humanity and look inward, allowing God's eternal light, home in each of our hearts, to guide us will we be able to escape this spiral of destruction, if only for a short while.
highQ

Christianity has so many forms and layers that it's difficult to make a sweeping statement about all of it (or even just the figure of Jesus in the Bible)
unfortunately the best source on his life and teachings we have comes from his students who weren't necessarily the brightest all the time (I don't have a Bible on me, but there are some verses where Jesus scolds the apostles) and the final form of Christianity comes from Paul who imo made it quite mundane and "saved by faith alone" is a concept that can easily be exploited by bad people
Gnostics are retarded in their own way, but I see where they got their Demiurge stuff from, imo Judaism only gets good after (or during) the Babylonian Exile, like Amos or even the famous Isaiah is peak religion

I grew up in an atheist household, so when I started studying the Bible (on my own), I didn't have the knowledge of mainstream Christianity and their interpretations (ofc, I knew some thru popular culture, but not much) and I came to a little different conclusions at times, like I think the whole "son of God" thing was meant to be "everyone can become a son of God like me and a son of God thinks just like God", not that he's the God and we're meant to worship him; also I think church hierarchies are bullshit and Jesus wanted to get rid of religious establishment, but of course, the final version of the Bible obscures this message purposefully
in general the overarching message of the gospels is imo "even if literal God came to earth and offered free entry to heaven, he'd get hated by normies, cos he'd point out their immoral ways and there's nothing normies hate more than critique"
I think some Biblical morals are just wrong and the text isn't perfect, but there is a value from learning it and the Jesus story is pretty epic

Romans were based though, cope for Rome Iudeans were dogs...

they were all manlets conquering foreign 6'0 giga chads enslaving them and cucking them so fucking based...

Amen.

He was crucified, because he wasn't warlord messiah that would rebuild kingdom of Israel, nor was he chad like David of whom he was descendant. He lived as an outcast among other outcasts. He lived his whole life in celibacy. He was betrayed and rejected by jew. Finally, he suffered and was executed like a lowly thief.

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. " ~ John 15:18-19

I wish God didn’t make life unfair. All I ask for

God be with you as well

If god is real he hates us and loves Chad. That's the only thing that makes sense. God hates you
not true my brocel, just because people are born into unfortuneate and miseraable situations doesnt mean that he hates, by that logic, he'd have to hate over fifty percent of the population

Jesus was a jew. His mother was a cheating whore. His step dad was a cuck. And all his worshippers are simps.

i just wished our lord killed me alongside my little brother.we should have died together.