Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jesus I can't cope with the agepill

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
man I need to do something with my gerascophobia, it's fucking brutal. This one is probably the only uncopeable pill. No amount of bluepills is enough to cope with age.

I was just listening to some 80s pop rock songs here and I came across this guy's songs in my playlist. He has a youthful voice, he looked decent in the album's cover so I got curious to see how he's doing nowadays, look:

fotojet-7-5b3d2fd714747.jpg

Look at this shit, how can someone cope with this? I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror as an old man. I swear, getting old is the worse thing ever. Humans should be like other animals and don't live enough to see their whole body languish like milk.

It's impossible to cope with aging when the norwood reaper starts knocking on your door.

I'll die before I turn 35
Man that's such a comforting thought. Like why get stressed by all the bullshit, we'll die soon anyway.

Just become an Iranian oil tycoon.

man I need to do something with my gerascophobia, it's fucking brutal. This one is probably the only uncopeable pill. No amount of bluepills is enough to cope with age.
No need for bluepills. You can try a crazy cope: trying to reach longevity escape velocity. Healthmaxx like me.

That guy probably fucked 100+ JBs in his prime. I don't think he even cares. He won. Good memories, plenty of money, kids, fame he has everything.

Agepill hits normalfags the hardest because us Incels are Incels regardless of our age and Chads have fond memories of their youth.

Normies on the other hand live shitty bluepill lives filled with delusions of grandeur. They jestermaxx for crumb of pussy and live uneventful lives. (Like us Incels) except they aren't self aware about their situation. Once they grow old with nothing to look forward to and a sexless dead bedroom life living with their bitchy kids and cunt wives and start loosing their hairs. They then realise how bad they have it. No one cares about some 50 year old middle class normalnigger. Not even his wife and his children. His parents are dead and his relatives are too old to even care about him.

pelamza kek

Attachments

• pe-lanza-b.png
    pe-lanza-b.png
    1 MB · Views: 58
If I ever go bald I will just wear a hat everywhere, if women can make up fraud then I can hat fraud

That guy probably fucked 100+ JBs in his prime. I don't think he even cares. He won. Good memories, plenty of money, kids, fame he has everything.

Agepill hits normalfags the hardest because us Incels are Incels regardless of our age and Chads have fond memories of their youth.

Normies on the other hand live shitty bluepill lives filled with delusions of grandeur. They jestermaxx for crumb of pussy and live uneventful lives. (Like us Incels) except they aren't self aware about their situation. Once they grow old with nothing to look forward to and a sexless dead bedroom life living with their bitchy kids and cunt wives and start loosing their hairs. They then realise how bad they have it. No one cares about some 50 year old middle class normalnigger. Not even his wife and his children. His parents are dead and his relatives are too old to even care about him.
that's really depressing to read.

pelamza kek
jfl the prettyboypill is brutal, youth > all

he still mogs me to death tho

How do you know you will die before 35,will you consider roping or other reason

If I don't die from natural causes then I'll steal a school bus and accelerate 234 km/h on DMT

:lul:

Just kidding (or not), but I'll make sure to not reach 35.

Last edited:
I'm dying before the end of this year

Chad will live more in 10 years that we will in a 100.
True, but maby... only maybe if we live long enough, biotechnology could make us become Chad-like. Let's cope within the cope.

True, but maby... only maybe if we live long enough, biotechnology could make us become Chad-like. Let's cope within the cope.
This would mean that women... will never hit the wall ?! Don't expect to betabuxx a roastie before the age of 50 :feelsgah:
What i mean is that if everyone gets immortal, being immortal won't have any value/SMV and things will remain the same.

Looks horrible

til gerascophobia is a thing, and I agree this is one of the worst blackpills out there

Looks horrible
I'm killing myself as soon as hit 30.

It's the ultimate pill for show - not even Chad's can escape the arrow of time :feelsUnreal:

Eventually you'll just accept that age pill is the way it is and get over it

Cope

A true Chad doesn't worry about aging. A true Chad will retain his handsomeness and physical beauty well into middle age and even beyond that. Older chads with full heads of white/gray hair, decent skin and masculine attributes walk the earth.

Only normies and below have to worry about the agepill. I'd reckon Chadlites might be able to escape it somewhat.

Last edited:
This would mean that women... will never hit the wall ?!
And maby some of the return back to a pre-wall state.
Don't expect to betabuxx a roastie before the age of 50 :feelsgah:
:feelskek:
What i mean is that if everyone gets immortal, being immortal won't have any value/SMV and things will remain the same.
I think people will desire young traits as they have always done. I don't think we'd start missing old post wall roasties. Is this what you mean?
I'm killing myself as soon as hit 30.
I used to think that, but when you get to this age, you have less T and stop GAF more and more, at least in my case (I also eat a lot of things high on phytoestrogens, that helps :forcedsmile:)
ACTUALLY 40... years ago. I thought that in my 20s
Bro, are you retired? :what:

keep hope soon you can upload your brain to cloud or replace a limb or parts of body.

Humans shouldn't live passed 50 tbf also fuck all those school years & work only for what you need not nonsense.

What a squinting fraud

I think people will desire young traits as they have always done. I don't think we'd start missing old post wall roasties. Is this what you mean?
I mean : If everyone is immortal and look young, the SMV of being immortal and looking young is equal to 0.
Example : if each individuals have 1 000 000 000 000 $ then no one is rich, having so much money is just normal.

B-but men peak in their 30s-40s :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

And maby some of the return back to a pre-wall state.

:feelskek:

I used to think that, but when you get to this age, you have less T and stop GAF more and more, at least in my case (I also eat a lot of things high on phytoestrogens, that helps :forcedsmile:)

Bro, are you retired? :what:
Yse

Agepill doesnt matter if you are subhuman for all of your life. Only a larping normie tier or higher would care about their looks degrading

I mean : If everyone is immortal and look young, the SMV of being immortal and looking young is equal to 0.
Example : if each individuals have 1 000 000 000 000 $ then no one is rich, having so much money is just normal.
I don't think it's that simple. We are hardwired to like traits that signal youth. I think we could get more desensitized to it because of "overstimulation" (and because of this, there would be some "inflation"), and yeah, there might be some people that will miss the MILFs and even the GILFs, but it would still the be thing we prefer the most as a whole. Think about it this way:

We have 2 sets:

· A mountain of steamy good smelling pizzas of different types.
· A little silver plate with a bit of rat shit.

Which one would you eat? The rat shit is less available, but I bet you rather eat the pizzas unless you are some coprophagous whacko.

The example is a bit extreme, I know, but it makes the point that scarcity alone doesn't determine the whole value of something, but what do you want out of it imo. So I don't think the SMV of being young would become 0.